- Pentek P5 Sediment Water Filter Cartridge:
- The Pentek P5 filter is a 5 micron extra-fine sediment water filter cartridge made of spun bonded-polypropylene.
- The Pentek P5 water filters reduce extra-fine dirt, sand, sediment, silt, rust particles, and scale particles.
- The Pentek P5 water filter is resistant to chemicals and corrosion.
- The Pentek P5 filter cartridge is designed for purity, bacteria resistance, and chemical resistance.
- Pentek P5 water filters are manufactured from pure 100% polypropylene.
- The Pentek P5 spun fibers form a true gradient density from outer to inner surfaces.
- The Pentek P5 replacement water filter will not impart taste, odor or color to the liquid being filtered when used within the recommended temperature limit.
- The Pentek P5 water filters can be used on chlorinated or non-chlorinated water supplies.
- The coreless strength of the Pentek P5 water filter cartridge is achieved by sintering the many fibers into a solid matrix.
- The Pentek P5 water filter cartridges fit in whole house water filter systems and reverse osmosis systems.
- The Pentek P5 is Tested and Certified by NSF International to NSF/ANSI Standard 42 for material requirements only.
- NOTE: Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system.
- The Pentek P5 water filter is the same as the Ametek P5, Everpure DEV910908 / DEV9109-08 / 910908 / 9109-08, Bunn ED-S-1 / SS-10, Cornelius COR105 / COR120, Cuno CFS110, EcoLab 9320-1135, Manitowoc K-00069 / K-00173, NuCalgon 4712-87, PureMark PFS105, Selecto 101-230, Shurflo SF31-SEDS / F5-052-00 water filters.
- Pentek P5 Water Filter Reduces:
- Sediment / Particulate to 5 Micron
- Pentek P5 Polypropylene Water Filter Cartridge Specs:
- Dimensions: 9-3/4" x 2-3/8" (248 mm x 60 mm)
- Micron Rating (Nominal): 5 Micron
- Temperature Rating: 40°F to 145°F (4.4°C to 62.8°C)
- Initial ∆P (psi) @ Flow Rate (gpm):
0.2 psi @ 5 gpm (<0.1 bar @ 19 L/min)
- Pentek P5 Sediment Filter Materials of Construction:
- Filter Media: Polypropylene Fibers
- Manufacturer: Pentek 155014-43
- Pentek P5 Water Filter Replacement Information:
- The Pentek P5 replacement water filter is easy to install in whole house systems or reverse osmosis systems.
- Replace the Pentek P5 sediment water filter cartridge approximately every 2 months or 8,000 gallons of water.
- Pentek P5 Water Filter Equivalent Brands:
- The following Culligan models can use the Pentek P5 filter cartridge: HF-150, HF-160, HF-360, HF-365, RO-2127.
- The following Ametek, USFilter, and Plymouth Products models can use the Pentek P5 sediment filter cartridge: #10 Blue, #10 Clear.
- The Pentek P5 Sediment Water Filter Cartridge fits Culligan, Cuno, AquaPure, Omni, Sears, Fulflo, Teledyne WaterPik, Ace, Master Plumber, Flotec, Honeywell, General Electric, American Plumber, and most other water filter housings for 10" x 2.5" filters
- Pentek P5 = Culligan/USFilter/Ametek/Kleen-Plus P5, Sears 34362, American Plumber W5P, Ace Hardware 45331, MasterPlumber TrueValue 529-286, Flotec RS3, GE FXUSC.
- The Pentek P5 Water Filter is a Compatible Replacement For:
- Tier1 P5-10-WF Water Filter
- Hydronix SDC-25-1005 Water Filter