Select 1" or 1.5" Inlet/Outlet Size
- Pentek PBH-410-1 and Pentek PBH-410-1.5 Polypropylene Filter Bag Housing:
- The Pentek PBH-410 bag vessel assemblies are made of lightweight corrosion resistant polypropylene to give you all the strength you need without the weight.
- The Pentek PBH-410 filter bag housings come with either a 1 inch inlet/outlet (PBH-410-1) or a 1.5 inch inlet/outlet (PBH-410-1.5) for easy installation on a cold water line.
- The Pentek PBH-410-1 and the PBH-410-1.5 bag filter polypropylene housings are durably constructed and can be used for a variety of liquids.
- The Pentek / American Plumber PBH-410-1 and PBH-410-1.5 bag vessel assemblies keep your system on stream longer by reducing filter bag change time.
- The Pentek PBH-410-1 and Pentek PBH-410-1.5 have a single large Acme thread closure which ensures quick opening and positive sealing.
- What is included with the Pentek PBH-410 Bag Filter Housings?
- All PBH Series bag filter vessels come complete with the PBR-410-BK Filter Basket, 0-100 PSI Gauge, Wrench, OR-100 O-Ring, and 3/8" drain valve.
- The Housing Stand, Mounting Bracket, and Filter Bags are sold separately.
- Pentek PBH-410-1 and Pentek PBH-410-1.5 Bag Housing Specs:
- Maximum Temperature: 100°F (37.8°C)
- Maximum Pressure: 100 psi (6.9 bar)
- PBH-410-1 Initial ΔP (psi) @ Flow Rate (gpm):
1 psi @ 15 gpm (0.07 bar @ 57 L/min)
- PBH-410-1.5 Initial ΔP (psi) @ Flow Rate (gpm):
1 psi @ 20 gpm (0.07 bar @ 76 L/min)
- PBH-410-1 Dimensions: 13-1/8" L x 7-1/4" W (333 mm x 184 mm)
- PBH-410-1.5 Dimensions: 13-5/8" L x 7-1/4" W (346 mm x 184 mm)
- Pentek PBH-410-1 and Pentek PBH-410-1.5 Materials of Construction:
- Housing, Cap, Filter Basket, & Vent Plug: Polypropylene
- Drain Plug: High Density Polypropylene
- Ball Valve: PVC/Buna-N Seals
- Gauge: Bismuth Brass (lead free)
- O-Ring and Gaskets: Buna-N
- Manufacturer: Pentek 150360
- Pentek PBH-410-1 & PBH-410-1.5 Replacement Filter Bags:
- The Pentek PBH-410-1 & PBH-410-1.5 accepts a standard 4" W x 8-5/8" L (102 mm x 210 mm) filter bag. Dimensions allow for 1" (25mm) overlap on basket.
- The bag filter life will depend on the bag filter purchased and the quality of the liquid being filtered.
- Bag filters are not included. Select the appropriate filter bag for your filtration needs.
- Bag vessel replacement filters reduce dirt, sand, silt, sediment, rust particles, and scale particles.
- Choose from many different micron rated replacement bag filters at the 4" x 8-5/8" Bag Vessel Filter Page.
- The Pentek PBH-410-1 and Pentek PBH-410-1.5 bag housings can use polypropylene filter bags, high efficiency polypropylene filter bags, or nylon filter bags.
- Pentek PBH-410-1 & PBH-410-1.5 Also Known As:
- The Pentek PBH-410-1 and Pentek PBH-410-1.5 filter bag housings have also been branded under American Plumber, Ametek, Culligan, US Filter Plymouth Products.