Sold in Case Quantities Only
One Case Includes 20 Filters
- Pentek PD-1-30 Sediment Water Filter Cartridge:
- Nominal 1 micron Pentek PD-1-30 POLYDEPTH Polypropylene Water Filter Cartridge
- Thermally bonded polypropylene micro-fiber construction for higher filtration efficiency
- Consistent flow rate and superior filtration performance
- The Pentek PD-1-30 water filter cartridge will not impart taste, odor or color to water being filtered
- The Pentek POLYDEPTH PD-1-30 water filtration cartridge is constructed of thermally bonded polypropylene microfibers to ensure high efficiency. The filter incorporates a rigid polypropylene center core for increased collapse strength and durability. This thermal bonded micro-fiber construction has minimal fiber release, consistent flow rate and superior filtration performance. It also is not brittle or prone to breakage problems like resin-bonded cartridges.
- Unlike competitive cartridges, the longer lengths are not manufactured from shorter cartridges that are glued together. They are continuous units that cannot separate during use.
- The Pentek PD-1-30 polypropylene construction provides superior chemical resistance and is not prone to bacterial attack.
- Pentek PD-1-30 Polypropylene Water Filter Cartridge Specs:
- Dimensions: 30" x 2-1/2" (763 mm x 64 mm)
- Micron Rating (Nominal): 1 Micron
- Temperature Rating: 40°F to 175°F (4.4° to 79.4°C)
- Initial ∆P (psi) @ Flow Rate (gpm): <2 psid @ 7 gpm (0.14 bar @ 26.5 L/min)
- Pentek PD-1-30 Polypropylene Sediment Filter Materials of Construction:
- Filter Media: Polypropylene
- Manufacturer: Pentek 155762-43
- Pentek / Ametek PD-1-30 Water Filter Instructions:
- NOTE: Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system.