(Previously sold by Case)
- Ametek / Pentek PD-10-934 Water Filter Cartridge:
- Nominal 10 micron Pentek PD-10-934 POLYDEPTH® Polypropylene Water Filter Cartridge.
- The Pentek PD-10-934 filter cartridge is a thermally bonded polypropylene micro-fiber construction for higher filtration efficiency.
- The Pentek PD-10-934 water filter has a consistent flow rate and superior filtration performance.
- The Pentek PD-10-934 water filter cartridge will not impart taste, odor or color to the water being filtered.
- The Pentek Polydepth PD-10-934 water filtration cartridge is constructed of thermally bonded polypropylene microfibers to ensure high efficiency. The filter incorporates a rigid polypropylene center core for increased collapse strength and durability. This thermal bonded micro-fiber construction has minimal fiber release, consistent flow rate and superior filtration performance. It also is not brittle or prone to breakage problems like resin-bonded cartridges.
- The Pentek PD-10-934 polypropylene construction provides superior chemical resistance and is not prone to bacterial attack.
- NOTE: Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system.
- Pentek PD-10-934 Polypropylene Water Filter Cartridge Specs:
- Dimensions: 9-7/8" x 2-1/2" (251 mm x 64 mm)
- Micron Rating (Nominal): 10 Micron
- Temperature Rating: 40°F to 175°F (4.4° to 79.4°C)
- Initial ∆P (psi) @ Flow Rate (gpm):
<2 psid @ 2 gpm (0.14 bar @ 7.6 L/min)
- Pentek PD-10-934 Polypropylene Sediment Filter Materials of Construction:
- Filter Media: Polypropylene
- Manufacturer: Pentek 155750-43
- Water Filter Housings for the Pentek PD-10-934 water filters:
- 155750 Pentek PD-10-934 filter fits in housings for 10 inch water filters.
- Fits Culligan / USFilter / Ametek / Pentek 10" Standard Whole House Water Filter System
- Fits Culligan HF-360 Whole House Water Filter System