Sold in Case Quantities Only
One Case Includes 20 Filters
- Pentek PD-25-40 Replacement Water Filter Cartridges:
- Nominal 25 micron Pentek PD-25-40 POLYDEPTH Polypropylene Water Filter Cartridge
- Thermally bonded polypropylene microfiber construction for higher filtration efficiency
- Consistent flow rate and superior filtration performance
- The Pentek PD-25-40 water filter cartridge will not impart taste, odor or color to water being filtered
- The Pentek POLYDEPTH PD-25-40 filtration cartridge is constructed of thermally bonded polypropylene microfibers to ensure high efficiency. The filter incorporates a rigid polypropylene center core for increased collapse strength and durability. This thermal bonded microfiber construction has minimal fiber release, consistent flow rate and superior filtration performance. It also is not brittle or prone to breakage problems like resin-bonded cartridges.
- Unlike competitive cartridges, the longer lengths are not manufactured from shorter cartridges that are glued together. They are continuous units that cannot separate during use.
- The polypropylene construction provides superior chemical resistance and is not prone to bacterial attack.
- Pentek PD-25-40 Polypropylene Water Filter Cartridge Specs:
- Dimensions: 2.32" x 40" (59 mm x 1016 mm)
- Micron Rating: 25 (Nominal)
- Temperature Rating: 40°F to 175°F (4.4° to 79.4°C)
- Initial ∆P (psi) @ Flow Rate (gpm): <2 psid @ 9 gpm (0.14 bar @ 34 L/min)
- Filter Media: Polypropylene
- Manufacturer: Pentek 155772-43
- Pentek / Ametek PD-25-40 Water Filter Instructions:
- Install in whole house systems, commercial water filter systems, and industrial water treatment systems
- NOTE: Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system.