Sold in Case Quantities Only
One Case Includes 20 Filters
- Pentek PD-5-40 Water Filter Cartridges:
- Nominal 5 micron Pentek PD-5-40 POLYDEPTH Polypropylene Water Filter Cartridge
- Thermally bonded polypropylene micro-fiber construction for higher filtration efficiency
- Consistent flow rate and superior filtration performance
- The Pentek PD-5-40 water filter cartridges will not impart taste, odor or color to water being filtered
- The Pentek POLYDEPTH PD-5-40 filtration cartridge is constructed of thermally bonded polypropylene microfibers to ensure high efficiency. The filter incorporates a rigid polypropylene center core for increased collapse strength and durability. This thermal bonded micro-fiber construction has minimal fiber release, consistent flow rate and superior filtration performance. It also is not brittle or prone to breakage problems like resin-bonded cartridges.
- Unlike competitive cartridges, the longer lengths are not manufactured from shorter cartridges that are glued together. They are continuous units that cannot separate during use.
- The polypropylene construction provides superior chemical resistance and is not prone to bacterial attack.
- Pentek PD-5-40 Polypropylene Water Filter Cartridge Specs:
- Dimensions: 40" L x 2-1/2" W (1017 mm x 64 mm)
- Micron Rating (Nominal): 5
- Temperature Rating: 40°F to 175°F (4.4° to 79.4°C)
- Initial ∆P (psi) @ Flow Rate (gpm): <2 psid @ 9 gpm (0.14 bar @ 34 L/min)
- Pentek PD-5-40 Polypropylene Sediment Filter Materials of Construction:
- Filter Media: Polypropylene
- Manufacturer: Pentek 155770-43
- Pentek / Ametek PD-5-40 Water Filter Instructions:
- Install in whole house filtration systems, commercial filtration systems, and industrial filtration systems.
- NOTE: Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system.