Sold in Case Quantities Only.
One Case Includes 25 Bag Filters.
- Pentek KE100G2S / PE100G2S Polyester Felt Filter Bags:
- The Pentek KE100G2S and PE100G2S filter bags are the same.
- The Pentek PE100G2S bag filters are rated to nominal 100 microns.
- The Pentek PE100G2S bag filter has a galvanized carbon steel ring sewn in at the top of the filter bag. The filter bag also comes with a handle for fast, easy bag filter changes.
- The PE100G2S filter bag is made of FDA-compliant materials. These high flow filter bags are single layer for straining and filtering at high flow rates.
- The Pentek PE100G2S Polyester Felt Filter Bags are a Size #2 which means they are 7 inches in diameter and 32 inches in length. The bag filter area is 4.4 square feet.
- Pentek PE100G2S Polyester Felt bag filters are compatible with a broad range of corrosive fluids including organic solvents, oils, acids, alkalis and microorganisms.
- The Pentek PE100G2S Polyester Felt Filter Bags can withstand temperatures up to 300°F.
- There is an initial pressure drop of less than 0.5 psi for the maximum rated flow at 68 degrees Farenheit. Differential pressure of 15 psi indicates the filter bag needs to be changed.
- Pentek PE100G2S Bag Water Filter Specs:
- Dimensions: 7" W x 32" L
- Filter Size: # 2
- Micron Rating: 100 Microns
- Maximum Temperature: 300°F (bags only)
- Filter Media: Polyester Felt
- Filter Finish: Glazed
- Ring Material: Galvanized Carbon Steel
- Area (Square-Ft.): 4.4
- Maximum Flow Rate: 200 gpm*
*Maximum flow rates for filter bags are guides only and are dependent on variables such as fluid viscosity, temperature, amount and type of contaminants, type and size of filter bag and micron rating. The maximum rates (gpm water @ 68 deg. F) are normally only achieved under ideal conditions.
- Manufacturer: Pentek 255062-03
- Pentek PE100G2S Filter Bag Alternate Part #'s:
- Pentek # 255062-03 Filter Bag
- Formerly Ametek # 255062 Filter Bag
- Formerly US Filter # 255062-75 Filter Bag
- Grainger # 4BE18 Filter Bag