Sold in Case Quantities Only.
One Case Includes 20 Bag Filters.
- Pentek PE50G4S Polyester Felt Filter Bags:
- The Pentek PE50G4S bag filters are rated to 50 microns (nominal).
- The Pentek PE50G4S bag filter has a galvanized carbon steel ring sewn in at the top of the filter bag. The filter bag also comes with a handle for fast, easy bag filter changes.
- The PE50G4S filter bag is made of FDA-compliant materials. These high flow filter bags are single layer for straining and filtering at high flow rates.
- The Pentek PE50G4S Polyester Felt Filter Bags are a Size #4 which means they are 4-1/8 inches in diameter and 14 inches in length. The bag filter area is 1 square feet.
- Pentek PE50G4S Polyester Felt bag filters are compatible with a broad range of corrosive fluids including organic solvents, oils, acids, alkalis and microorganisms.
- The Pentek PE50G4S Polyester Felt Filter Bags can withstand temperatures up to 250°F.
- There is an initial pressure drop of less than 0.5 psi for the maximum rated flow at 68 degrees Fahrenheit. Differential pressure of 15 psi indicates the filter bag needs to be changed.
- Pentek PE50G4S Bag Water Filter Specs:
- Dimensions: 4-1/8" W x 14" L
- Filter Bag Number: Standard # 4
- Micron Rating: 50 (nominal)
- Maximum Temperature: 250°F (bags only)
- Filter Media: Polyester Felt
- Filter Finish: Glazed
- Ring Material: Carbon Steel
- Area: 1.0 ft2
- Maximum Flow Rate: 40 gpm*
*Maximum flow rates for filter bags are guides only and are dependent on variables such as fluid viscosity, temperature, amount and type of contaminants, type and size of filter bag and micron rating. The maximum rates (gpm water @ 68°F) are normally only achieved under ideal conditions.
- Manufacturer: Pentek 255097-03
- Pentek PE50G4S Filter Bag Alternate Part #s:
- Pentek # 255097-03 Filter Bag
- Formerly Ametek # 255097 Filter Bag
- Formerly US Filter # 255097-75 Filter Bag
- Grainger # 4BE63 Filter Bag