Sold in Case Quantities Only.
One Case Includes 20 Bag Filters.
- Pentek PO100G4S Polypropylene Felt Filter Bags:
- The Pentek PO100G4S bag filters are rated to 100 microns (nominal).
- The Pentek PO100G4S bag filter has a galvanized carbon steel ring sewn in at the top of the filter bag. The filter bag also comes with a handle for fast, easy bag filter changes.
- The PO100G4S filter bag is made of FDA-compliant materials. These high flow filter bags are single layer for straining and filtering at high flow rates.
- The Pentek PO100G4S Polypropylene Felt Filter Bags are a Size #4 which means they are 4-1/8 inches in diameter and 14 inches in length. The bag filter area is 1.0 square feet.
- Pentek PO100G4S Polypropylene Felt bag filters are compatible with a broad range of corrosive fluids including organic solvents, oils, acids, alkalis and microorganisms.
- The Pentek PO100G4S Polypropylene Felt Filter Bags can withstand temperatures up to 200°F.
- There is an initial pressure drop of less than 0.5 psi for the maximum rated flow at 68 degrees Fahrenheit. Differential pressure of 15 psi indicates the filter bag needs to be changed.
- Pentek PO100G4S Bag Water Filter Specs:
- Dimensions: 4-1/8" W x 14" L
- Filter Bag Number: Standard # 4
- Micron Rating: 100 (nominal)
- Maximum Temperature: 200°F (bags only)
- Filter Media: Polypropylene Felt
- Filter Finish: Glazed
- Ring Material: Carbon Steel
- Area: 1.0 ft2
- Maximum Flow Rate: 40 gpm*
*Maximum flow rates for filter bags are guides only and are dependent on variables such as fluid viscosity, temperature, amount and type of contaminants, type and size of filter bag and micron rating. The maximum rates (gpm water @ 68°F) are normally only achieved under ideal conditions.
- Manufacturer: Pentek 255103-03
- Pentek PO100G4S Filter Bag Alternate Part #s:
- Pentek # P0100G4S Filter Bag
- Pentek # 255103-03 Filter Bag
- Formerly Ametek # 255103 Filter Bag
- Formerly US Filter # 255103-75 Filter Bag
- Grainger # 4BE71 Filter Bag