Sold in Case Quantities Only
One Case Includes 20 Filters
- Pentek PS20-40C Sediment Water Filter Cartridge:
- The Pentek PS20-40C filter is a 20 micron extra-fine sediment water filter cartridge made of spun bonded-polypropylene.
- The Pentek PS20-40C water filters reduce extra-fine dirt, sand, sediment, silt, rust particles, and scale particles.
- The Pentek PS205-40C water filter is resistant to chemicals and corrosion.
- The Pentek PS20-40C filter cartridge is designed for purity, bacteria resistance, and chemical resistance.
- Pentek PS20-40C water filters are manufactured from pure 100% polypropylene.
- The Pentek PS20-40C spun fibers form a true gradient density from outer to inner surfaces.
- The Pentek PS20-40C replacement water filter will not impart taste, odor or color to the liquid being filtered when used within the recommended temperature limit.
- The Pentek PS20-40C water filters can be used on chlorinated or non-chlorinated water supplies.
- The Pentek PS20-40C water filter cartridges fit in whole house water filter systems.
- NOTE: Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system.
- Pentek PS20-40C Polypropylene Water Filter Cartridge Specs:
- Dimensions: 40" x 2-3/8" (1016 mm x 60 mm)
- Micron Rating (Nominal): 20 Micron
- Temperature Rating: 40°F to 145°F (4.4°C to 62.8°C)
- Initial ∆P (psi) @ Flow Rate (gpm):
0.18 psi @ 5 gpm (<0.1 bar @ 18.9 L/min)
- Pentek PS20-40C Sediment Filter Materials of Construction:
- Filter Media: Polypropylene Fibers
- Manufacturer: Pentek 255701-43