- Pentek RO-3500 Reverse Osmosis System:
- See this informative document RO Systems: What They Are & What They Do
- The Pentek RO-3500 reverse osmosis system produces healthier, better-tasting drinking water and cooking water.
- The Pentek RO-3500 Reverse Osmosis Systems offer the finest level of water filtration available — filtering particles as small as 1/1000 of a micron.
- The Pentek RO-3500 reverse osmosis systems are Tested and Certified by NSF/ANSI to Standard 58 for the reduction of Pentavalent Arsenic, Barium, Cadmium, Copper, Hexavalent & Trivalent Chromium, Cyst, Fluoride, Lead, Nitrate/Nitrite, Radium 226/228, Selenium, TDS and Turbidity.
- The Pentek RO-3500 RO system is designed for chlorinated or non-chlorinated water.
- The Pentek RO3500 improves flavor of hot and cold beverages including coffee, tea, and juices.
- The Pentek RO-3500 RO system reduces Cryptosporidium cysts, Giardia cysts, Lead, Dissolved minerals, Chlorine taste & odor, Arsenic V, Nitrate/Nitrite, Cadmium, Barium and Radium 226/228
- The Pentek RO3500 reverse osmosis system contains an Electronic Monitor to monitor when the reverse osmosis membrane needs to be changed.
- Less expensive per glass than bottled water.
- 3 Stage Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water System
- Pentek ROM-230T / ROM-230TN RO membrane included with the Pentek RO-3500 RO System.
- The Pentek D15 water filter is included and has been tested and certified by NSF International to NSF/ANSI Standard 58.
- The Pentek D20 water filter is included and reduces chlorine taste and odor and bad taste and odor from your drinking water.
- Lead-free long-reach faucet included
- Standard installation kit and installation instructions included
- The Pentek RO-3500 RO system can produce up to 7.6 gallons of high quality water per day, depending on your operating conditions.
- 90.2% of TDS
- 98.9% of Arsenic
- 90.5% of Fluoride
- 98% of Phosphates
- 99.99% of Cysts
- 99.7% of Turbidity
- 98.7% of Lead
- 87.4% of Nitrate
- 80.7% of Nitrite
- 97.5% of Selenium
- 99.9% of Copper
- 97.3% of Cadmium
- 86.6% of Hexavalant Chromium
- 92.8% of Trivalent Chromium
- 80% of Radium 226/228
- 90.7% of Barium
- Pentek RO-3500 Reverse Osmosis System Specs:
- System Dimensions: 13.75"w x 4.75"d x 12.75"h (349 mm x 121 mm x 318 mm)
- System Weight: 6.1 lbs. (2.7 kg)
- Tank Dimensions: 11.3"d x 16.75"h (287 mm x 425 mm) (with valve)
- Tank Capacity: 1.9–3.2 gal. (7.2–12.1L) (Depending on water pressure)
- Tank Weight: (full) 40 lbs. (18.2 kg.) (Depending on water pressure)
- Claims: Chlorine Taste & Odor, Pentavalent Arsenic, Barium, Cadmium, Copper, Hexavalent & Trivalent Chromium, Cyst, Fluoride, Lead, Nitrate/Nitrite, Radium 226/228, Selenium, Dissolved Minerals & Salts, Turbidity
- Pentek RO-3500 Reverse Osmosis System Operating Specs:
- Pressure Range: 40-100 psi (2.8-6.89 bar)
- Temperature Range: 40-100°F (4.4-37.8°C)
- Total Dissolved Solids (TDS): less than 1500 ppm
- Maximum Hardness: 10 gpg (171 mg/l)
(If the hardness of your water is above 10 gpg (171mg/L), lime scale will build up rapidly on the membrane. Scale buildup will plug the membrane and make the system ineffective. We do not recommend these reverse osmosis systems be used with water in excess of 10 gpg (171 mg/L) hardness, unless the water is softened prior to the reverse osmosis system.)
- Sulfide, Iron and Manganese: less than 0.01 ppm
- Chlorine In Water Supply: less than 2 ppm
- Water Supply pH Limits: 4-11
- Turbidity: 1 NTU Max.
- Manufacturer: Pentek 161013
- Pentek RO-3500 Reverse Osmosis System Replacement Filters:
- Stage 1: The D-15 is a 5 Micron Carbon Filter used in the first stage. It screens out dirt, sediment, sand, chlorine taste and odor. The Stage 1 filter should be changed every 3 months.
- Stage 2: The D-20 Carbon Drinking Water Filter is used in the second stage. It reduces chlorine taste and odor that may be in your water supply. The Stage 2 filter should be changed every 4 months.
- Stage 3: The ROM-230TN RO Membrane goes in the third stage. It reduces dissolved substances, including copper, lead, and many others that may be in your water supply. The Stage 3 RO membrane should be changed every 2 years.
- Pentek RO-3500 Reverse Osmosis System Parts & Accessories:
- Pentek RO-3500 Wrench: SW-5. Helps to unscrew the filter housings.
- Pentek RO-3500 Membrane Housing O-Ring: OR-233. The o-rings should be replaced every filter change.
- Pentek RO-3500 Brine O-Ring: OR-033. The o-rings should be cleaned and lubricated with food grade silicon lubricant every filter change.
- Pentek RO-3500 O-Ring Lubricant: OR-LUBRICANT-LG. O-Rings should be greased on every filter change with food-grade o-ring lubricant.
- Pentek RO-3500 RO Tank: RO-T25-P. Replace tank when needed.
- Pentek RO-3500 RO Tank Pressure Gauge: TPG-100. Monitor tank pressure to keep reverse osmosis system running optimally.
- Pentek RO-3500 Replacement Housing Sump: 153126 Sump. Replace sumps when needed.
- Pentek RO-3500 Replacement Faucet: WLF-RO. Replace faucet when needed.
- Pentek RO3500 Reverse Osmosis System Water Filter Change Intervals:
- The filter change interval will vary due to your water quality and the amount of water used.