- Culligan RWC-5 Water Filters:
- The Culligan / Pentek RWC-5 Water Filter Cartridge is a dual-purpose filter cartridge designed for standard housings including American Plumber, Filterite, Parker Hannifin, US Filter, CUNO, Fulflo, Keystone, US Water, Water Resources, and Pentek Water Filter Housings.
- The Culligan / Pentek RWC-5 is recommended for point of use water filtration. The RWC5's unique outer wrap gives it a high capacity for capturing dirt and sediment while the inside medium is granular activated carbon for reducing chlorine taste and odor.
- The American Plumber / Pentek / Culligan RWC-5 string wound carbon water filter reduces chlorine taste & odor, sediment, and bad taste and odor.
- The Culligan / Pentek / American Plumber RWC-5 filter needs to be replaced every 4 months or 350 gallons depending on water usage and water quality.
- American Plumber / Pentek / Culligan RWC5 Water Filter Contaminant Reduction:
- Nominal 5 Micron Rating
- Reduces chlorine taste & odor
- Reduces Sediment
- American Plumber / Culligan / Pentek RWC-5 Water Filter Specs:
- Part #: 250056
- Dimensions: 9-3/4" L x 2-7/8" W
- Micron Rating (Nominal): 5 Micron
- Maximum Flow Rate: 2 Gallons Per Minute
- Filter Life: 4 Months or 350 Gallons
- Medium: Granulated Activated Carbon
- Manufacturer: Culligan 250056
- Water Filter Housings that use the American Plumber / Culligan / Pentek RWC-5 Water Filter:
- Fulflo Standard Water Filter Housings
- Parker Hannifin Standard Water Filter Housings
- Filterite Standard Water Filter Housings
- The Culligan / Pentek RWC5 filter can be replaced with the:
- Less Expensive! Pentek C-1 Water Filter Cartridge
- American Plumber / Pentek / Culligan RWC-5 Water Filter Instructions:
- The American Plumber / Pentek RWC-5 water filter cartridge needs to be replaced approximately every 4 months or 350 gallons depending on water usage and water quality.