- Pentek S1-20 Sediment Water Filter Cartridge:
- The Pentek S1-20 filter is a 20 micron sediment water filter.
- The Pentek S1-20 water filters reduce sand, sediment, silt, rust particles, and scale particles.
- The Pentek S1-20 filters have pleated walls for dirt-holding capacity.
- The Pentek S1-20 water filters are recommended for chlorinated water supplies. The Pentek S1-20 is NOT recommended for wells. Use the P20-20-WF filter for non-chlorinated water supplies.
- The Pentek S1-20 water filter media is pleated around a polypropylene core for added strength and the ends are immersed in a thermo-setting vinyl plastisol.
- The Pentek S1-20 water filter cartridge has an external netted sheath that helps retain uniform pleat spacing in high flow and pulsating flow streams. The overlap seam is sonically welded to reduce bypass, improving filtration efficiency.
- Pentek S1-20 Pleated Water Filter Cartridge Specs:
- Dimensions: 20" x 2-5/8" (508 mm x 67 mm)
- Micron Rating (Nominal): 20 Micron
- Temperature Rating: 40°F to 145°F (4.4°C to 62.8°C)
- Initial ∆P (psi) @ Flow Rate (gpm):
0.8 psi @ 10 gpm (0.06 bar @ 38 L/min)
- Surface Area: 1110 sq. in. (0.72 sq. m.)
- Recommended Flow Rate: 15 gpm (57 Lpm)
- Pentek S1-20 Sediment Filter Materials of Construction:
- Filter Media: Resin-Impregnated Cellulose
- End Caps: Vinyl Plastisol
- Core: Polypropylene
- Netting: Polyethylene
- Manufacturer: Pentek 155303-43
- Pentek S1-20 Water Filter Replacement Information:
- The Pentek S1-20 filter is easy to install in whole house water filter systems for home water treatment.
- Replace the sediment water filters approximately every 4 months or 16,000 gallons of water. The filter change interval also depends on your water supply and water usage.
- Pentek S1-20 Water Filter Equivalent Brands:
- The following Culligan, Ametek, USFilter, and Plymouth Products models hold the Pentek S1-20 sediment water filter cartridge: #20 Blue.
- The Pentek S1-20 Sediment Water Filter also fits Cuno, AquaPure, Omni, Sears, Fulflo, Teledyne Water Pik, Ace, Master Plumber, Flotec, Honeywell, General Electric, American Plumber, and most other water filter housings for 20" x 2.5" filters.