- Pentek S1-BB Sediment Water Filter Cartridge:
- The Pentek S1-BB filter is a 20 micron sediment water filter.
- The Pentek S1-BB water filters reduce sand, sediment, silt, rust particles, and scale particles.
- The Pentek S1-BB filters have pleated walls for dirt-holding capacity.
- The Pentek S1-BB water filters are recommended for chlorinated water supplies. The Pentek S1-BB is NOT recommended for wells. Use the P20-10BB-WF filter for non-chlorinated water supplies.
- The Pentek S1-BB water filter media is pleated around a polypropylene core for added strength and the ends are immersed in a thermo-setting vinyl plastisol.
- The Pentek S1-BB has gone through a manufacturing change and no longer has an external netted sheath.
- Pentek S1-BB Pleated Water Filter Cartridge Specs:
- Dimensions: 9.75" x 4.5" (248 mm x 114 mm)
- Micron Rating (Nominal): 20 Micron
- Temperature Rating: 40°F to 145°F (4.4°C to 62.8°C)
- Initial ∆P (psi) @ Flow Rate (gpm):
1.2 psi @ 10 gpm (0.08 bar @ 38 L/min)
- Surface Area: 2070 sq. in. (1.34 sq. m.)
- Recommended Flow Rate: 20 gpm (76 Lpm)
- Pentek S1-BB Sediment Filter Materials of Construction:
- Filter Media: Resin-Impregnated Cellulose
- End Caps: Vinyl Plastisol
- Core: Polypropylene
- Manufacturer: Pentek 155405-43
- Pentek S1-BB Water Filter Replacement Information:
- The Pentek S1-BB water filter is easy to install in big blue whole house systems or commercial water filtration systems.
- The Pentek S1-BB filter cartridge should be replaced approximately every 4 months or 16,000 gallons of water. The filter change interval also depends on your water supply and water usage.
- Pentek S1-BB Water Filter Equivalent Brands:
- The following Culligan water filter model holds the Pentek S1-BB sediment water filter cartridge: HD-950.
- The following Ametek, USFilter, and Plymouth Products model holds this sediment water filter cartridge: #10 Big Blue.
- The Pentek S1BB Sediment Water Filter Cartridge also fits Cuno, AquaPure, Omni, Sears, Fulflo, Teledyne Water Pik, Ace, Master Plumber, Flotec, Honeywell, General Electric, American Plumber, and most other water filter housings for 10" x 4.5" filters.