- Pentek S1-20BB Sediment Water Filter Cartridge:
- The Pentek S1-20BB filter is a 20 micron sediment water filter.
- The Pentek S1-20BB water filters reduce sand, sediment, silt, rust particles, and scale particles.
- The Pentek S120-BB filters have pleated walls for dirt-holding capacity.
- The Pentek S120-BB water filters are recommended for chlorinated water supplies. The Pentek S120-BB is NOT recommended for wells. Use the P20-20BB-WF filter for non-chlorinated water supplies.
- The Pentek S1-20BB water filter media is pleated around a polypropylene core for added strength and the ends are immersed in a thermo-setting vinyl plastisol.
- The Pentek S1-20BB water filter cartridge has gone through a manufacturing change and no longer has an external netted sheath.
- Pentek S1-20BB Pleated Water Filter Cartridge Specs:
- Dimensions: 20" x 4.5" (508 mm x 114 mm)
- Micron Rating (Nominal): 20 Micron
- Temperature Rating: 40°F to 145°F (4.4°C to 62.8°C)
- Initial ∆P (psi) @ Flow Rate (gpm):
1.2 psi @ 10 gpm (0.08 bar @ 38 L/min)
- Surface Area: 4280 sq. in. (2.77 sq. m.)
- Recommended Flow Rate: 35 gpm (132 Lpm)
- Pentek S120-BB Sediment Filter Materials of Construction:
- Filter Media: Resin-Impregnated Cellulose
- End Caps: Vinyl Plastisol
- Core: Polypropylene
- Manufacturer: Pentek 155305-43
- Pentek S120-BB Water Filter Replacement Information:
- The Pentek S1-20BB filters are easy to install in big blue whole house water filter systems or commercial water treatment systems systems.
- Pentek S120-BB Water Filter Equivalent Brands:
- The following Culligan, Ametek, USFilter, and Plymouth Products model holds the Pentek S120-BB sediment water filter cartridge: #20 Big Blue.
- The Pentek S1-20BB Sediment Water Filter Cartridge also fits Cuno, AquaPure, Omni, Sears, Fulflo, Teledyne Water Pik, Ace, Master Plumber, Flotec, Honeywell, General Electric, American Plumber, and most other water filter housings for 20" x 4.5" filters.