For International Export Only
(1 Case/12 Filters)
- Pentek / Ametek SCBC-10 Water Filter:
- The Pentek SCBC-10 are sold as a case of 12.
- The Pentek SCBC-10 water filter is the same as the CBC-10 but is silver-impregnated making it bacteriostatic so it remains hygienic for longer.
- Silver Impregnated Activated Carbon combines the special advantages of two technologies into one product. Silver and activated carbon together make an ideal bacteriostatic water filter media bed. Silver inhibits the growth of bacteria within the filter media bed.
- The Pentek / Ametek SCBC-10 water filter fits standard 10 inch housings for counter top and under counter water purifiers.
- The unique structure of the carbon block Pentek SCBC-10 155350 water filter cartridge enables it to reduce Giardia, Cryptosporidium, Entamoeba, and Toxoplasma cysts and fine sediment particles down to 0.5 microns.
- The Pentek SCBC10 is a silver-impregnated water filter with a 0.5 Micron rating making it a Nano-silver anti-bacteria resistance carbon block filter.
- The SCBC-10 water filter removes Chlorine Taste and Odor, Pesticides, Organics, THM's & HAA5's.
- The Pentek SCBC10 activated carbon filter works by adsorption and physical screening of contaminants. The carbon adsorbs contaminants by collecting organic molecules and other substances on its porous surface. Carbon block filters consist of activated carbon particles fused into a uniform block with enhanced adsorptive capacity and efficiency.
- The Pentek SCBC-10 is available for EXPORT ONLY. The EPA regulates products that have silver in them and the current standards are at such a low level that it makes it almost impossible to meet the standard and be effective in reducing bacteria. Outside the USA the standards are either much higher or do not exist in many countries which allows the use of these types of cartridges.
- Pentek SCBC-10 Carbon Block Contaminant Reduction:
- Chlorine Taste and Odor
- Removes over 99% of Cryptosporidium, Entamoeba, Toxoplasma
- Pentek SCBC-10 Carbon Water Filter Cartridge Specs:
- Dimensions: 9-3/4" x 2-7/8" (248 mm x 73 mm)
- Temperature Rating: 40°F to 180°F (4.4° C to 82.2°C)
- Flow Rate: 1 GPM
- Micron Rating: 0.5
- Capacity: 1,000 Gallons
- Manufacturer: Pentek 155350-43