For International Export Only
(1 Case/6 Filters)
- Ametek / Pentek SGAC-10 Silver Impregnated Water Filter:
- The Pentek SGAC-10 filters are sold as a case of 6.
- The Pentek SGAC-10 Water Filter is a bacteriostatic (silver-impregnated) carbon replaceable cartridge.
- The Pentek SGAC-10 cartridge is designed to effectively reduce unpleasant taste and odor, such as chlorine, from potable drinking water supplies.
- The Pentek SGAC-10 features the addition of silver which helps to inhibit the internal growth of bacteria.
- The Pentek Ametek SGAC-10 cartridge directs the water flow through the entrance at the bottom, and forces it upward through the post filter at the top. This method ensures that the water has maximum contact time with the carbon for greater effectiveness.
- Pentek SGAC-10 Water Filter Cartridge Specs:
- Dimensions: 9-3/4" x 2-7/8" (248 mm x 73 mm)
- Temperature Rating: 40°F to 125°F (4.4° C to 51.7°C)
- Initial ΔP (psi) @ Flow Rate (gpm): 9.00 psi @ 2.5 gpm (0.6 bar @ 9 lpm)
- Chlorine Taste & Odor Reduction: 5,000 gallons @ 1.0 gpm (18,900 L @ 3.8 Lpm)
- Pentek SGAC-10 Water Filter Materials of Construction:
- Filter Media: Silver-Impregnated Granular Activated Carbon
- End Caps: Polystyrene
- Post Filter: Spun Polypropylene
- Outer Casing: Polystyrene
- Expansion Pad: Polyester
- Gasket: Buna-N (top); Santoprene (bottom)
- Manufacturer: Pentek 155254-43
- Water Filter Housings for the SGAC-10 filter:
- 155254 Pentek SGAC-10 filter fits in housings for 10 inch water filters.
- Fits Culligan / USFilter / Ametek / Pentek 10" Standard Whole House Water Filter System
- Fits Culligan HF-360 Whole House Water Filter System
- Pentek SGAC-10 Water Filter Cartridge Instructions:
- NOTE: Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system.
- NOTE: A drinking water cartridge may contain carbon fines (very fine black powder). After installation and before using the water, flush the cartridge for 5 minutes to remove fines.