- Pentek ST-1 Stainless Steel Commercial Water Filter Housing:
- The Pentek ST-1 stainless steel filter housings effectively provide heavy duty filtration for smaller filtration systems and point-of-use applications.
- Supplying flow rates of up to 10 gpm (38 L/min), at a maximum water temperature of 275°F (135°C), the Pentek ST1 Stainless Steel Commercial housing is ideal for hot water and high pressure applications not suited for plastic housings.
- Durable construction
- The brushed 304 stainless steel sumps are available with either a pipe plug or pet-cock in the bottom for draining. The housings are shipped with the drain plug installed. The pet-cock is packaged loose in the carton.
- The Pentek ST-1 heads are manufactured from nickel-plated cast-brass.
- The Pentek ST-1 Stainless Steel Housings are easy to install and maintain. They are compatible with a complete range of filter cartridges, adding to their versatility.
- Ideal for commercial use, farms, restaurants, spas, and many other applications
- 3/4" inlet/outlet for easy installation
- Pentek ST-1 Stainless Steel Housing Specs:
- ST-1 Maximum Temperature: 275°F (135°C)
- ST-1 Initial ΔP (psi) @ Flow Rate (gpm): 10 gpm (38 L/min)
- ST-1 Maximum Pressure: 250 psi (17.2 bar)
- ST-1 Pipe Size: 3/4" NPT
- ST-1 Dimensions: 12-7/8" L x 4-1/8" W (327 mm x 105 mm)
- Pentek ST-1 Stainless Steel Housing Materials of Construction:
- Housing: Brushed 304 Stainless Steel
- Head: Brass/Nickel Plated
- Sealing Gaskets: Buna-N, Cellulose Fiber
- Manufacturer: Pentek 156017-02
- Pentek ST-1 Stainless Steel Replacement Water Filter:
- Maximum cartridge diameter 3" (76 mm).
- The Pentek ST-1 will NOT accept GAC, CC, CGAC, TSGAC, WS, PCF or PCC Series filter cartridges.
- The Pentek ST-1 housing accepts a complete range of 10 inch standard double open end (DOE) water filter cartridges.
- Filter cartridge life depends on the water filter cartridge purchased
- Filter cartridge not included
- Sediment filters reduce dirt, sand, silt, sediment, rust particles, and scale particles. Choose from one of our sediment water filters at the 10" x 2.5" Standard Filter Page
- Drinking water filters produce healthier, better-tasting drinking water. Choose from one of our carbon drinking water filters at the 10" x 2.5" Standard Filter Page
- Pentek ST-1 Parts & Accessories:
- If you are planning to mount the Pentek ST-1 housing, you will need the Pentek 156037 Mounting Bracket with Screws.
- The Pentek 143126 is the replacement o-ring for the Pentek ST-1 housing. One o-ring is included with the ST-1 housing. The o-rings should be replaced every two to three filter changes.
- The Pentek 143220 is the replacement head nut kit for the Pentek ST-1 housing. One head nut kit is included with the ST-1 housing and only needs to be replaced if it breaks.
- The Pentek 143339 is the replacement head nut gasket for the Pentek ST-1 housing. One head nut gasket is included with the ST-1 housing.
- The Pentek ST-1 Housing is Also Known As:
- American Plumber, Pentek, USFilter 156017, 156017-02, 15601702 Stainless Steel Housing
- Ametek 156039, 156039-02, 15603902 Stainless Steel Housing
- American Plumber ST-1 Stainless Steel Housing
- Ametek ST-1 Stainless Steel Housing
- US Filter ST-1 Stainless Steel Housing
- Pentek ST-1 Stainless Steel Commercial Housing Instructions:
- Protect the Pentek ST-1 housing against freezing to prevent cracking of the filter and water leakage.
- For drinking water applications, do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system.
- Not recommended for applications with TDS or chlorides >1000 ppm and/or pH <5.0. Use of this product in these conditions will void the limited warranty.
- Housings should be protected against excessive line hammer.