- Ametek / Pentek TSGAC-10 Water Filter:
- The Pentek TSGAC-10 is a specialty granular activated carbon phosphate water filter cartridge.
- The Pentek TSGAC-10 replacement filter has effective bad taste & odor and chlorine taste & odor reduction (based on manufacturer's internal testing).
- The Pentek TSGAC-10 filter cartridge's phosphate crystals reduce rust stains and scale deposits (based on manufacturer's internal testing).
- The Pentek TSGAC-10 filter is designed for maximum adsorption.
- The Pentek TSGAC10 has a built-in post filter to reduce carbon fines.
- TSGAC cartridges contain granular activated carbon to effectively reduce unwanted taste and odor and chlorine taste and odor, as well as phosphate crystals to reduce rust stains and scale deposits (based on manufacturer's internal testing).
- The construction of the Pentek TSGAC-10 filter cartridge allows water to enter at one end and pass through the entire length of the carbon bed before exiting the other end of the cartridge. An internal expansion pad minimizes channeling or bypass. This design allows for maximum contact between the water and carbon, ensuring maximum adsorption.
- Before the water exits the TSGAC-10 cartridge, a 20-micron post filter helps remove carbon fines and other suspended particles from the filtered water. The post filter is permanently fastened to an innovative support basket ensuring that it is firmly secured and eliminating any potential for bypass.
- Pentek TSGAC cartridges provide superior performance and outstanding protection for your water lines, fixtures, major appliances and commercial equipment.
- NOTE: Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system.
- NOTE: A drinking water cartridge may contain carbon fines (very fine black powder). After installation and before using the water, flush the cartridge for 5 minutes to remove fines. It is recommended that you run the tap for 20 seconds prior to using the water for drinking or cooking purposes.
- Lime and Scale
- Bad Taste and Odor
- Pentek TSGAC-10 Granular Activated Carbon Water Filter Cartridge Specs:
- Dimensions: 9-3/4" x 2-7/8" (248 mm x 73 mm)
- Temperature Rating: 40°F to 125°F (4.4° C to 51.7°C)
- Initial ∆P (psi) @ Flow Rate (gpm): 2.5 psi @ 1.0 gpm (0.2 bar @ 3.8 L/min)
- Chlorine Taste & Odor Reduction @ Flow Rate (gpm):
>2,000 gallons @ 1 gpm (7,570 liters @ 3.8 L/min)
- Pentek TSGAC-10 Phosphate Filter Materials of Construction:
- Filter Media: Granular Activated Carbon; Hexametaphosphate Crystals
- End Caps: Polystyrene
- Post Filter: Spun Polypropylene
- Outer Casing: Polystyrene
- Expansion Pad: Polypropylene
- Gasket: Buna-N (top); Santoprene (bottom)
- Manufacturer: Pentek 155131-43
- Water Filter Housings for the Pentek TSGAC-10 water filters:
- 155131 Pentek TSGAC-10 filter fits in housings for 10 inch water filters.
- Culligan / USFilter / Ametek / Pentek 10" Standard Whole House Water Filter System
- Culligan HF-360 Whole House Water Filter System