- Ametek / Pentek WP-5 Water Filter Cartridges:
- Nominal 5 micron Pentek WP5 Polypropylene Wound Water Filter Cartridges.
- The Pentek WP-5 water filter's string-wound design reduces fine sediment from a variety of fluids.
- The Pentek WP-5 water filter withstands temperatures up to 165° F (73.9° C).
- Ametek WP-5 sediment filter cartridges are manufactured from a durable polypropylene cord that is wound around a rigid polypropylene core. They are an economical solution to reduce fine sediment, including sand, silt, rust and scale particles.
- Ametek WP5 water filter cartridges are wound in a precise pattern around the core providing greater surface area. The result is higher dirt-loading capacity and greater efficiency than standard wound cartridges like the CW Series.
- The Pentek WP-5 water filter cartridges are suitable for a wide variety of sediment filtration applications, including municipal and well water as well as many industrial fluids.
- NOTE: Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system.
- Pentek WP-5 Polypropylene Wound Water Filter Cartridge Specs:
- Dimensions: 9-7/8" x 2-1/4" (251 mm x 60 mm)
- Micron Rating (Nominal): 5
- Temperature Rating: 40°F to 165°F (4.4°C to 73.9°C)
- Initial ∆P (psi) @ Flow Rate (gpm):
<2.5 psi @ 10 gpm (<0.17 bar @ 38 L/min)
- Pentek WP-5 Sediment Filter Materials of Construction:
- Filter Media: Polypropylene Fiber Cord
- Core: Polypropylene
- Manufacturer: Pentek 155071-43
- Water Filter Housings for the Pentek WP-5 filter:
- 155071 Pentek WP5 filter fits in housings for 10 inch water filters.
- Fits Culligan / USFilter / Ametek / Pentek 10" Standard Whole House Water Filter System
- Fits Culligan HF-360 Whole House Water Filter System
- Fits OmniFilter OT-32 Water Filter System (Stage 1)
- Fits OmniFilter OT32 Water Filter System (Stage 1)
- Pentek WP-5 Filter is a Replacement For:
- Whirlpool WHKF-WHSW Water Filter
- Whirlpool WHKFWHSW Water Filter