- Polaris UV-100B Ultraviolet System:
- The POLARIS UV-100B Ultraviolet Sterilization System features eight 39 Watt UV lights and a cabinet base with timer.
- Polaris Ultraviolet Sterilization Systems utilize natural quartz sleeves to protect the lamps and allow the maximum amount of UV rays to penetrate and disinfect the water.
- Polaris Ultra Violet Water Treatment Systems inactivate micro-organisms within seconds with no harmful chemicals or by-products.
- Polaris UV-100B UltraViolet Systems feature durable construction with high quality quartz sleeves and performance lamps.
- The Polaris UV-100B has high output low pressure mercury vapor lamps with high isolation pin design.
- Polaris UltraViolet Systems provide a compact design and economical ultraviolet water treatment for low flow and medium flow applications such as; Light Commercial Reverse Osmosis Systems, water vending machines, food industry, laboratory, medical facility water, pharmaceutical, cosmetic processes, final electronic component rinsing, recirculation loops and more.
- The Polaris UV-100B Ultra Violet Sterilization System produces little change in water temperature even after prolonged periods of no water flow, making it ideal for many application requirements.
- The Polaris UV-100B Water Treatment System may also be configured for TOC reduction in high purity or ultra pure water processes.
- The UV-100B Polaris Ultraviolet System features audible ballast with LED lamp out indicator.
- The Polaris UV-100B System features a compact design with 304 Stainless Steel Reactor Chambers which are polished for laboratory and medical use.
- The UV-100B is designed for easy servicing, no need to turn off water flow to change the UV lamps.
- The Polaris UV-100B has open end quartz sleeves and stainless gland nuts.
- The Polaris UV-100B System provides operating temperature and sealing efficiency.
- The Polaris UV-36B Ultraviolet System uses eight Polaris GL39SE4P Replacement UV Lights and eight Polaris QS39 Replacement UV Quartz Sleeves.
- Polaris UV-100B Ultraviolet System Specs:
- Dimensions: 8.62" x 36.93"
- Port Size Inlet/Outlet: 2" - 2.5"
- Voltage @ 50/60HZ: 220V/110V
- Lamp Watts: 39W x 8
- GPM: 100 gpm
- Maximum Pressure: 125 psi
- Working Temperature: 35°F - 104°F
- Rated Lamp Life (HR): 9000 HRS
- Visual Warning: LED
- Audible Warning: Indicator with alarm
- Number of Lamps: Eight
- Water Chamber: Stainless 304
- Timer: Yes
- Wave Length: 254 nm
- Micro Joules: 30 mJ/cm2, 112gpm
- Manufacturer: Polaris UV-100B