- Liquatec PGB25100L Pressure Gauge Information:
- The high quality Liquatec pressure gauges help determine when to change your filters.
- There is a 1/4" NPT stem at the bottom of the gauge for hookup to your water filtration system.
- There is a special synthetic fluid inside the liquid filled pressure gauges. The liquid is UV resistant and will not fade in the sunlight.
- The pressure gauges have easy-to-read two-tone dials printed in bold UV resistant ink for ease of legibility even after extensive exposure to direct sunlight.
- Every gauge is tested for accuracy and leakage.
- The pressure gauges are designed for applications such as Reverse Osmosis, Oil Refining, Chemical, Food Processing plants, Water Treatment, and more.
- Liquatec PGB25100L Materials of Construction:
- Casings: Brass, 304 SS, and 316 SS
- Internals: Brass and 316 SS
- Stems: Chrome Plated Brass, 304 SS, or 316 SS
- Face: White Aluminum, Black and Blue Print
- Lens: Clear Acrylic
- Pointer: Aluminum, Black
- Fluid: UV Resistant Synthetic Silicone
- Temperature Rating: 0°F (-18°C) TO 140°F (60°C)
- Manufacturer: Tier1 PGB25100L
- Use the Liquatec PGB25100L PSI Pressure Gauge With:
- Any whole house water filtration system
- Any reverse osmosis system
- Liquatec PGB25100L Pressure Gauge Installation Instructions:
- Attach a T-fitting to your existing plumbing so there is an extra pipe extension available. The extension should be a quarter inch diameter fitting. The lower mount pressure gauge fits onto this pipe extension, measuring the water pressure at that point.
- Depending on your application, you may choose to add multiple pressure gauges in this manner. For example, you might put a pressure gauge before and after a water filter housing to find the pressure drop across the housing. This can be useful in determining whether the filter in the housing needs to be changed.
- When there is excessive pressure drop (see specs for each filter) across a filter, then you will know that it needs to be changed.