- PuROLine 5000 Reverse Osmosis System:
- See this informative document RO Systems: What They Are & What They Do
- The PuROLine 5000 Reverse Osmosis System includes faucet, filters, membrane, RO tank, auto shut off valve, installation kit, and installation instructions.
- The PuROLine 5000 reverse osmosis system reduces barium, cadmium, chromium III & VI, copper, flouride, lead, mercury, nitrate, nitrite, radium, selenium, and TDS.
- Produces healthier, better-tasting drinking water and cooking water.
- Improves flavor of hot and cold beverages including coffee, tea, and juices.
- Less expensive per glass than bottled water.
- The PuROLine 5000 RO system is a 5 Stage Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water System.
- 100 gallons per day
- Designed for quick and simple installation and maintenance
- PuROLine 5000 Reverse Osmosis System Specs:
- Pressure Requirement: 30-100 psi
- Temperature: 40ºF to 100ºF (4ºC to 38ºC)
- Flow rate of membrane is 100 gallons of water per day
- Manufacturer: Puroline PL50T100
- PuROLine 5000 Reverse Osmosis System Replacements:
- STAGE 1 - 20 Micron Sediment Filter: Removes dirt, sediments, sand, and other physical particles. Purchase the 20 micron S1 filter. Replace every 4 months depending on water quality.
- STAGE 2 - 5 Micron Sediment Filter: Removes dirt, sediments, sand, and other physical particles. Purchase the 5 micron P5-10-WF filter. Replace every 4 months depending on water quality.
- STAGE 3 - Carbon Block: Reduces chemicals, such as chlorine taste and odor, that may be in your water supply. Purchase the EP-10 activated carbon block filter. Replace every 12 months depending on water quality.
- STAGE 4 - Reverse Osmosis Membrane: Membrane reduces a high percentage of dissolved inorganics. Purchase the GE Desal Osmonics TFM-100 100 gallon per day reverse osmosis system membrane. Membrane life up to 2 years depending on water quality.
- STAGE 5 - Post Carbon Filter: A final polishing process that enhances and clarifies your drinking water. Purchase the IC10-14C inline filter. Replace every 12 months depending on water quality.
- PuROLine 5000 Reverse Osmosis System Instructions:
- When it is time to change your filters, use your filter wrench to unscrew the filter housings. DO NOT use the wrench to tighten the housing sumps because you can damage the o-rings.
- Osmonics Desal Reverse Osmosis TFM-100 Membrane should be replaced every two years depending on the quality of your water and if the filters are changed regularly.