Filter Type: Activated Carbon Block
Filter Life: 6 months or 400 gallons
Flow Rate: 0.5 gallons per minute
Size: 10 inches (length) x 1 7/8 inches (diameter)
Country of Origin: U.S.A.
- Pur QTSS Quarter Turn Ice and Water Filter Cartridge for fresh tasting water:
- The Pur QTSS filter cartridge needs to be replaced every six months.
- Filter life may vary depending on use and local water conditions.
- Twist the old filter a quarter-turn counterclockwise
- Pull the filter straight out (don't worry, the water will shut off automatically)
- Remove the reusable color-keyed knob from the end
- Discard the old filter
- Slide the knob onto the end of the new filter
- Push the new filter into the fridge until it stops
- Twist the filter a quarter-turn clockwise
- Reset your 'change filter' light (if your fridge has one)
Resetting your 'change filter' indicator:
- Press the light switch (the one that the refrigerator door presses every time you close the door) 5 times within 10 seconds or if the fridge has a filter button, press and hold it for 5-10 seconds