- PuROTwist 4000 RO System:
- See this informative document RO Systems: What They Are & What They Do
- The PuROTwist 4000 Reverse Osmosis System includes faucet, filters, membrane, RO tank, installation kit, and installation instructions.
- The PuROTwist 4000 Reverse Osmosis System reduces barium, cadmium, chromium III & VI, copper, fluoride, lead, mercury, nitrate, nitrite, radium, selenium, and TDS.
- The PuROTwist 4000 RO System produces healthier, better-tasting drinking water and cooking water.
- Improves flavor of hot and cold beverages including coffee, tea, and juices.
- Less expensive per glass than bottled water.
- System Conforms to ANSI/NSF Standards 58 for performance class.
- The PuROTwist 4000 is a 4 Stage Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water System
- Designed for quick and simple installation and maintenance
- PuROTwist 4000 RO Specs:
- Pressure Requirement: 30-100 psi
- Temperature: 40ºF to 100ºF (4ºC to 38ºC)
- Flow rate of membrane is 50 gallons of water per day
- Manufacturer: PuROTwist PT4000T50-SS AG
- PuROTwist 4000 Reverse Osmosis Replacements:
- Easy change system provides a clean method to replace spent cartridges without any mess. Just turn off water & twist to remove filters and replace.
- Filters should be replaced every 6-12 months depending on the quality of your water.
- PuROTwist Reverse Osmosis Membrane should be replaced every two years depending on the quality of your water.
- STAGE 1 - 5 Micron Sediment Filter: Removes dirt, sediments, sand, and other physical particles. Purchase the Omnipure Q-Series Q5605 filter. Replace every 6 months depending on water quality.
- STAGE 2 - Carbon Block: Provides protection to the RO membrane from free chlorine and sediment. Purchase the Omnipure Q-Series Q5633 filter. Replace every 12 months depending on water quality.
- STAGE 3 - Reverse Osmosis Membrane: Membrane reduces a high percentage of dissolved inorganics. Purchase the TQ56-50FC 50 gallon per day PuROTwist reverse osmosis system membrane. Membrane life up to 2 years depending on water quality.
- STAGE 4 - Post Carbon Filter: A final polishing process that enhances and clarifies your drinking water. Purchase the Omnipure Q-Series Q5633 filter. Replace every 12 months depending on water quality.