Sold in Case Quantities Only
One Case Includes 20 Filters
- Purtrex PX10-40 Water Filters:
- Purtrex Depth Cartridge Filters consist of thermally bonded micro fibers of polypropylene which create a strong secure cartridge that traps particles throughout its depth.
- The PX10-40 water filter has a high dirt holding capacity which means longer life and fewer changeouts.
- The Purtrex PX10-40 filter incinerates to trace ash for easy disposal.
- The Purtrex PX10-40 filter contains no wetting agents, solvents, antistatic agents or binders.
- Typical applications for the PX10-40 water filter include: potable water filtration, chemical filtration, plating baths and amine filtration.
- Purtrex PX10-40 Water Filter Contaminant Reduction:
- Micron Rating: 10 micron
- Meets FDA Title 21 requirements
- Purtrex PX10-40 Water Filter Specs:
- Length: 40" L
- Rating: 10 Micron Rating
- Features: Polypropylene depth filtration
- Manufacturer: Purtrex 93062
- Hytrex Interchangeable Filters:
- See the Related Products section below for interchangeable water filters.