- Two Stage Countertop Water Filter System QMP603:
- The QMP603 Countertop Water Filter System is a two stage system that holds two standard 10" L x 2.5" W water filter cartridges. The countertop system is white.
- The counter top system comes with a diverter valve to connect to your kitchen faucet. The diverter valve allows you to switch between filtered water and unfiltered water.
- The QMP603 dual stage countertop water filtration system also comes with a connected faucet to directly access filtered water from the countertop system.
- This counter top filtration system fits on most kitchen counter tops.
- The filters are sold separately to allow the customer to purchase the best filter for their home water filtration needs.
- Countertop QMP603 Water Filter System Replacement Filters:
- The water filter cartridges are sold separately to allow customers to select the best filter for their water filtration needs.
- The recommended first stage filter is a the P5-10-WF 5 micron polypropylene sediment filter.
- The second stage filter should be a carbon filter to improve the taste and odor of your drinking water. Choose from one of the following three carbon water filters for the second stage of the counter top water filter system:
1) The Tier1 EP5-10-WF filter is recommended for chlorine taste and odor reduction. The EP5-10-WF water filter is a 5 nominal micron filter.
2) The CBC-10-WF filter is recommended for cyst reduction in addition to chlorine taste and odor reduction. The CBC-10-WF water filter is a 0.5 nominal micron filter.
3) The 06-250-125-975 filter is recommended for lead reduction in addition to chlorine taste and odor reduction. The 06-250-125-975 water filter is a 0.5 nominal micron filter.
- Other 10" x 2.5" water filter cartridges may be used in the countertop water filter system. See the 10" x 2.5" water filter page to select your preferred filter.
Instructions on pulling the diverter pin:
Pull the diverter pin when the water is turned off. If the water is on, the o-ring inside the valve can get stuck and cause damage.
No water is coming out.
When the filter is in backwards, no water will come out. Flip the filter around so the water can flow through correctly.