FREE UPGRADE: System comes with free upgrade to extra low energy membranes.
- RO Ultratec Titan 10000 Commercial Reverse Osmosis System:
- The Titan 10000 RO System comes fully equipped and can be customized. The system has a high recovery rate and low energy consumption. Equipped with high flow low-energy membranes, these low maintenance, compact space saving systems are individually wet tested and sanitized. 1 year limited warranty and is made in the U.S.A.
- Membrane: Six 4" x 40" TFC HF4 Extra Low Energy Membranes - For maximum rejection of impurities and high flow.
- Membrane Housing: Six 4" x 40" Champ Membrane Housings - Feature a patented design and require no tools when servicing.
- Pump and Motor: One Goulds 3 HP 18 GPM Multistage Pump and Motor 220/380/460 50 or 60 Hertz 1 or 3 Phase CSA, CE and RU (UL recognized) - Designed for continuous high pressures.
- Frame: One aluminum White Powder Coated Frame - Corrosion resistant and light weight.
- Bag Filter: One 18" FSI 10 Micron Bag Filter - Removes Sediments and protects the system.
- Sediment Filter: One 4.5" x 20" Big White 5 Micron Polypropylene Filter - Removes sediments and protects the system down to one micron.
- Filter Housings: One 4.5" x 20" Big Grey Double O-Ring Filter Housings - Offers durability and improved sealing capabilities.
- Pressure Gauges: Two PuroTech 2.5" 0-300 PSI Panel Mount Glycerin Filled Gauges and Two PuroTech 1.5" 0-160 PSI Bottom Mount Dry Gauges - For Monitoring the system's operating pressure and the filter and carbon operating pressure.
- Low Pressure Switch: One Square D Low Pressure Switch - Safety device which protects the pump from running dry when there is insufficient feed water pressure.
- Solenoid Valve: One Solenoid Valve with Manual Override UL Approved - Assists with the on/off functionality of the system.
- Concentrate Valve: One 3/4" SS Globe Valve - Regulates the system's recovery (product to waste ratio).
- Computer Controller: One S-150 Computer Controller (UL listed) with on/off switch, built-in TDS monitor, pre-treat lockout, tank full contacts low pressure monitoring and alarm.
- Flow Meters: One product (0-10 GPM) and One Waste (0-10 GPM) PuroTech Flow Meters - Enables operator to accurately adjust product to waste ratio and monitor systems performance.
- RO UltraTec Titan 10000 Commercial Reverse Osmosis System Specs:
- Approximate Dimensions: 49" X 33" X 54"
- Gallons Per Day: 10000 @ 77° F
- Weight: 350 lbs.
- Elements (Qty.): 6
- Motor HP: 3
- Voltage: 220/380/460
- Hertz: 50 or 60
- Feed Connection: 2"
- Product Connection: 1"
- Waste Connection: 1"
- Minimum Feed Pressure: 35 psi
- Operating Pressure: 150 psi
- Maximum Feed (GPM): 30
- Minimum Feed (GPM):15
- Maximum TDS: 2000 ppm
- Nominal NaCl % Rejection: 98.5%
- Minimum NaCl % RejectionL: 96%
- pH Range: 3 - 11
- Maximum Hardness: 15 Grains/Gallon
- Maximum Temperature: 105° F
- Manufacturer: RO Ultratec 200037
- Titan 10000 Commercial RO System Options, Upgrades and Replacements:
- Recommended Options and Upgrades: Goulds GBS Stainless Steel Pump (3 HP 18 GBS or 3 HP 25 GBS)
- Other Options and Upgrades: (Available below)
- Square D High Pressure 40-60 Tank Switch (200055) - No wiring needed to tank, just S float valve.
- PuroTech 4" Stainless Steel Housing(200057)
- PuroTech 4" Fiberglass Housing (200058)
- RO Ultratec 4" TFC HF% Ultra Low Pressure Membrane
- Single System Crate
- For a greater list of options and upgrades, please email us at email@example.com
- Filter and Membrane Replacements: (Available below)
- 100% Polypropylene 5 Micron Sediment Filter (SDC-45-2005)
- 10 Micron 18" Polypropylene Bag Filter (BP-420-10)
- Filmtec TFC HF4 Membrane (XLE-4040)