- Inline TDS Monitor for Reverse Osmosis Systems:
- The Before & After TDS Monitor measures total dissolved solids in the water before and after going through the RO membrane of the reverse osmosis system.
- The Inline TDS Monitor comes in two different inlet/outlet sizes: 1/4" or 3/8". Be sure to select the correct inlet/outlet size based on the size of your reverse osmosis tubing.
- The Inline TDS Monitor has easy to use quick connect fittings for installation on a 1/4" or 3/8" line. Simply cut the tubing before and after the reverse osmosis system and insert the tubing into the inline TDS meter to start monitoring the total dissolved solids in the water.
- Generic design fits all systems with 1/4" line or 3/8" line.
- Mounting clips are included.
- Mounting Velcro included to mount the flow meter on a wall, cabinet, or another part of your water filtration system.
- The 1/4" Monitor will ship as BA-TDS-14 and the 3/8" Monitor will ships as BA-TDS-38.
- Water Treatment System Sennotech TDS Monitor Specifications:
- TDS Detection Range: 0-999 PPM
- TDS Sensitivity: 1 PPM
- Accuracy: +/- 2%
- Removal Rate Indicator: >80% Green flash; <80% Red flash
- TDS Probe Material: Stainless Steel
- Connection: 1/4" or 3/8" T quick connect fittings
- Wake Up Mode: Continuous or button control (battery saving)
- Storage Temperature: -20 to 80 degrees Celsius
- Operating Temperature: 10 to 40 degrees Celsius
- Power: 24V DC or two batteries
- Mounting Clip: 2 pieces included
- Dimension: 100 mm (H) x 40 mm (W)
- Weight: 25g
- Manufacturer: Good Water Warehouse
- Reverse Osmosis System Accessories:
- Use a TPG-100 Digital Tank Pressure Gauge to measure the air pressure in your Reverse Osmosis Bladder Tank. The RO Bladder Tank can lose air pressure and needs to be monitored.
- Reverse Osmosis TDS Monitor Instructions:
- Press button to measure the TDS values of both inlet and outlet water. Both TDS readings will be displayed on the "Before" and "After" windows on LCD.
- If the removal rate maintains above 80%, the removal rate indicator flashes green. If the removal rate drops below 80%, the removal rate indicator flashes red. When the removal rate indicator flashes red, change filter membranes as soon as possible.
- To repeat measurement, press button again.
- The unit automatically shuts off after approximately 30 seconds of power-on.
- When installing, select a location in the water system which is convenient for reading the LCD.
- Use the included mounting clips or Velcro to attach.
- Select two points in the water system for installing the inlet/outlet TDS probes(inside the compression threaded joint).
- Cut tubes at the selected points then push the ends of the tubes into the quick joint and make sure they are firmly connected.