- Rusco Hot Water Stainless Steel Spin-Down Filter:
- The Rusco hot water filters can operate up to 200 degrees F (93C) because of its industrial grade parts.
- The Rusco hot water filter systems come with female threads with a stainless steel reinforcing ring over the inlet and outlet.
- The Rusco filter system uses centrifugal separation technology to filter large sediment from water.
- The Rusco filters have a cover in which sediment is visible through.
- The Rusco High Temperature filter has a flush outlet for one step purging.
- The Rusco Sediment Filter has a durable and reusable stainless steel filter screen.
- The Rusco Hot Water Filtration Systems have stainless steel reinforced pipe connections.
- The Rusco High Temperature Sediment Filter has a hand tightened cover that requires no tools to remove and clean.
- Rusco Hot Water Spin-Down Water Filter Contaminants:
- The Rusco Sediment Filter is designed to remove virtually all types of sediment, including shale, shell, debris, pipe scale, and sand/grit (course, fine, and very fine).
- The amount of sediment removed by the Rusco filter screen will depend on the micron rating of the filter screen. Smaller micron rated filter screens will remove smaller particles of sediment from your water.
- By removing larger sediment particles from your water, you are preserving the life of appliances and filter cartridges that may be installed after the Rusco sediment filter system.
- Rusco 1-12-200HT-F Hot Water Filter:
- Screen Mesh Size: 200
- Micron Rating: 74
- Contaminant Reduction: shale, shell, debris, pipe scale, and sand/grit (course, fine, and very fine)
- Inlet/Outlet Pipe Size Dimension: 1.5" FPT
- Maximum Temperature: 200 degrees F. (93C) at 40 PSI
- Maximum Pressure: 150 PSI at 73 degrees F. (23C)
- Minimum Flow Rate For Spin-Down Action: 18 GPM
- Length: 17-7/8"
- Width: 5-1/2"
- The Rusco 1-1/2-200HT-F Materials of Construction:
- Body Material: Polypropylene with 304 Stainless Steel Support Ring
- Cover Material: Chemical and Heat Resistant HP Polymer
- Screen Material: Polypropylene with 316 Stainless Steel Mesh
- Flush Valve: CPVC
- O-Rings: Buna-N
- Manufacturer: Rusco 1-1/2-200 HT-F
- Rusco Sediment Filtration System Installation Information:
- 1. Install the filter in a location that protects it from damage such as impact, freeze, excessive heat, chemical contact and water hammer.
- 2. Install the filter in the preferred vertical position with the purge outlet pointing down and also where it can be easily accessed for cleaning and maintenance.
- 3. Install the filter on the discharge side of the pump to allow the filter to be cleaned by purging through the flush valve.
- 4. Refer to arrows on the filter body for correct water flow direction.
- 5. Adhere to all local and state codes, laws and regulations.
- 6. This system connects via female pipe threads. (No glue is needed to connect this system, like other Rusco systems.)
- Rusco Water Filter Screen Change Frequency:
- The Rusco filter screens should be cleaned every few months. No tools are required for cleaning.
- The filter screen should be replaced every 6-12 months depending on your water usage and water quality.
- Rusco Water Filter Screen Cleaning Instructions:
- 1. The primary method of cleaning the Rusco filter is purging separated solids through the flush valve while the filter is under system pressure. The purging process can be done manually with the flush valve or automated with our optional Automatic Flush Valve.
- 2. The filter element may need to be removed and cleaned. To remove the filter element, turn off the water supply, drain water pressure, unscrew the clear cover and remove the filter element. Wash off collected sediment by spraying with water. Remove fine particles wedged in the screen with a soft brush. Apply silicone grease to o-rings if needed and reassemble. HAND TIGHTEN ONLY.