- Rusco AFV Automatic Flush Valve:
- The Rusco AFV Automatic Flush Valve is popular for applications with extremely high sediment content because they require frequent flushing. The automatic flush valve automates the maintenance of the Rusco filters. These automatic flush valves are popular with schools, offices, industrial applications, farms, or anyone that prefers to minimize the maintenance of their sediment filtration system.
- The Rusco AFV Automatic Flush Valve has an adjustable cycle time of 5 minutes to 24 hours.
- The Rusco AFV Automatic Flush Valve fits all sizes of Rusco sediment filters and Vu-Flow sediment filters.
- Rusco AFV Automatic Flush Valve Specs:
- Adjustable Cycle Time: 5 minutes to 24 hours
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 200 psig
- Ambient Temperature: 35 to 165 degrees F
- Seals: Reinforced Teflon
- Discharge Volume: 1/2” npt-.92 Gal. per cycle @30 PSIG
- Discharge Time: 3.5 sec. non-adjustable
- Enclosure: Nema 4
- Voltage: 115V, 1 Phase, 60HZ
- Current: 2.5 Amps
- Power Cord: 8ft heavy duty grounded
- Full Port Ball Valve: 1/2" NPT
- Valve Construction: Brass
- Rusco AFV Automatic Flush Valve Compatibles:
- The Rusco AFV Automatic Flush Valve works with the Rusco AFV-KIT. The Rusco AFV-KIT is recommended for installation of the Automatic Flush Valve.
- The Rusco Automatic Flush Valve works with all Rusco sediment filter systems.
- Rusco Automatic Flush Valve Instructions:
- After you have installed your Rusco filter system and this optional automatic flush valve, you should leave the flush valve on the Rusco system open. The valve in the automatic flush valve will open and close depending on your cycle time, which may be between 5 minutes and 24 hours.
- You should clean your filter screens every few months. You should replace your filter screens every 6-12 months depending on your water usage.