- Rusco Polyester Screened Spin-Down Filter Element:
- Rusco sediment filters make solid particle removal simple and economical.
- The Rusco replacement screen elements should be replaced approximately every 6 months to a year.
- The Rusco replacement filter screen can be cleaned several times before needing to be replaced. The Rusco filter screen is easy to clean. No tools required.
- This Rusco replacement filter element is made of polyester. The Rusco sediment screen elements are also available in stainless steel for heavy duty sediment filtration.
- Rusco Sediment Spin-Down Filter Contaminant Reduction:
- The Rusco Sediment Filter is designed to remove virtually all types of sediment, including shale, shell, debris, pipe scale, sand, and grit (course, fine, and very fine).
- The amount of sediment removed by the Rusco filter screen will depend on the micron rating of the filter screen. Smaller micron rated filter screens will remove smaller particles of sediment from your water.
- By removing larger sediment particles from your water, you are preserving the life of appliances and filter cartridges that may be installed after the Rusco sediment filter system.
- Rusco FS-2-100ST Sediment Trapper Filter Screen:
- Screen Mesh Size: 100
- Micron Rating: 152
- Contaminant Reduction: shale, shell, debris, pipe scale, and sand/grit (course, fine, and very fine)
- Inlet/Outlet Pipe Size dimension:2"
- Manufacturer: Rusco FS-2-100ST
- Rusco FS-2-100ST Polyester Screened Filter Element Replacements:
- Rusco 2CST Sediment Trapper Replacement Filter Cover
- Rusco 2B Replacement Filter Head
- Rusco 2-100ST-F Sediment Trapper Filter System
- Rusco 2OR Replacement O-Ring Kit
- Rusco SS2 Sun Shield is an optional accessory to block sunlight from coming through the clear cover.
- Rusco .5FV Replacement Manual Flush Valve
- The Rusco AFV Automatic Flush Valve is an optional accessory for automating the flushing of the Rusco filter system.
- Rusco Polyester Screened Spin-Down Filter Element Instructions:
- After you have installed your Rusco system, you can simply turn the flush valve parallel with the system when you notice excessive buildup of sediment. This will drain out the sediment and you can continue to use your system.
- You should clean your filter screens every few months. You should replace your filter screens every 6-12 months depending on your water usage.
- Rusco Water Filter Screen Cleaning Instructions:
- 1. The primary method of cleaning the Rusco filter is purging separated solids through the flush valve while the filter is under system pressure. The purging process can be done manually with the flush valve or automated with our optional Automatic Flush Valve.
- 2. The filter element may need to be removed and cleaned. To remove the filter element, turn off the water supply, drain water pressure, unscrew the clear cover and remove the filter element. Wash off collected sediment by spraying with water. Remove fine particles wedged in the screen with a soft brush. Apply silicone grease to o-rings if needed and reassemble. HAND TIGHTEN ONLY.