- Samsung DA29-00012A Refrigerator Water Filter Information:
- The Samsung DA29-00012A refrigerator water filter reduces chlorine taste and odor, sediment, rust, lead, asbestos, and more. The Samsung DA29-00012A filter helps to protect your refrigerator and ice maker.
- The Samsung DA29-00012A cartridge is tested and certified by NSF International to meet or exceed NSF/ANSI Standards 42 & 53.
- The Samsung DA29-00012A is used in Samsung refrigerators that use a long, skinny filter.
- Samsung Aqua-Pure DA29-00012A Plus Water Filter reduces the following contaminants:
- 98.90% of 2,4-D
- 99.93% of Asbestos
- 76.96% of Atrazine
- 95.70% of Benzene
- 98.76% of Carbofuran
- 97.30% of Chlorine
- 99.99% of Cysts
- 99.35% of Lead at pH 6.5
- 99.33% of Lead at pH 8.5
- 98.80% of Lindane
- 86.20% of Mercury at pH 6.5
- 95.70% of Mercury at pH 8.5
- 99.80% of P-Dichlorobenzene
- 99.50% of Particulates (Class I)
- 93.00% of Toxaphene
- 99.10% of Turbidity
- Fluoride is not reduced
- Samsung DA29-00012A Refrigerator Water Filter Specs:
- Dimensions: Approximately 2 inches in diameter and 11.5 inches long. The filter measures 9.25 inches long without the tip.
- Manufacturer: Samsung DA29-00012A
- Samsung DA29-00012A Water Filter Replaces the following discontinued filters:
- Samsung HAFCN / Samsung HAFCN/XAA
- Samsung DA29-00012A Water Filter is used in the following Refrigerators:
- Samsung Refrigerators RM255BARB, RM255CASB, RM255LABP, RM255LARS, RM255LASH, ALL MODEL# RM255 SERIES Refrigerators, Samsung QuatroCooling Convertible Refrigerators, DA97-03175A system, and DA97-03175A-B system
- Compatible Replacements for the Samsung DA29-00012A Water Filter:
- The lower cost Swift Green SGF-DSA21 Water Filter is compatible with the DA29-00012A Water Filter, and is the environmentally friendly choice.
- Samsung DA29-00012A Water Filter Instructions:
- The Samsung AquaPure DA29-00012A water filter has no expiration date.
- The Samsung AquaPure DA29-00012A refrigerator filter should be replaced every 6 months or when the filter change light comes on, whichever occurs first.
- To remove your old filter, open the filter door. Push the filter in until you hear a click. Then, pull the filter straight out. This will automatically turn the water off.
- To install the new filter, push the new filter in until you hear a click. Run water through the filter for 5 minutes. After that, your filter is ready to use.
- If your refrigerator has a filter change light, you can reset the filter change light by pressing and holding the reset button for 3 seconds. The change filter light should turn green. Your filter change light is now reset.