Sterilight S12Q-PA UV Water Sterilizer System:
- Clean your water without harmful chemicals. With the S12Q-PA’s no chemical ultraviolet technology that kills up to 99.99% of bacteria, viruses, and protozoan cysts, you can rest assured that your water is always clean and safe for drinking.
- The Sterilight S12Q-PA packs a sleek polished 304 stainless steel compact design, making this a great low demand whole house system; ideal for small homes, cottages, laboratories and medical applications.
- Equipped with visual lamp life indicators and audible failure alarm as well as Sterilume-EX coated, long lasting UV lamps. The S12Q-PA UV Sterilization System is designed to last and lamp replacement is easy, no need to disconnect water flow.
- Seven year warranty on reactor chamber.
- Includes installation hardware.
Sterilight S12Q-PA UV Water Sterilizer System Reduces:
- Destruction of up to 99.99% of bacteria (including coliform and e.coli), viruses, cryptosporidium and other harmful contaminants.
Sterilight S12Q-PA UV Light Specs:
- Temperature Rating: 36°F to 104°F
- Initial ∆P (psi): 5-125psi
- Flow Rate (16mJ/cm2 Dose): 29.1 gpm
- Flow Rate (30mJ/cm2 Dose): 15.1 gpm
- Flow Rate (40mJ/cm2 Dose): 11.1 gpm
- Dimensions: 37"x9"x9"
- Diameter: 3.5"
- Power Supply Dimensions: 7.3"x3.2"x2.5"
- Voltage: 100-240 V
- Frequency; 50-60 Hz
- Power Consumption: 48 W
- Lamp Power: 39 W
- Inlet / Outlet Plumbing Ports: 3/4" FPT, 1" MPT Combo
- Chamber Material: 304 Stainless Steel Reactor
- Warranty: 7 yr for chamber, 1 yr for lamps and probes, 5 yr pro rated on all other components
- Manufacturer: Sterilight S12Q-PA
Sterilight S12Q-PA UV Water Sanitizer Manual & Product Sheet: