Sterilight SC-740 Cobalt Series 40 GPM UV System Features:
- Sterilum High Output UV lamp technology allows you to treat higher flow rates in a more compact space.
- It's compact design reduces installation time and uses less space.
- 99.99% destruction of bacteria, virus and protozoan cysts at rated flow will keep your water safe to drink without adding chemicals.
- Cobalt Ice controller provides constant output current and universal power input.
- The controller will alert the user with an audible alarm if the lamp fails for any reason.
- The controller is sealed to prevent damage from accidental water intrusion.
- A stainless steel reactor prevents degradation from exposure to high intensity UV light and promotes long life.
- The lamp can be changed without interrupting water flow.
Sterilight SC-740 UV System Contaminant Reduction:
- The Sterilight SC-740 provides Ultra Violet water disinfection.
- UV disinfection is a physical disinfection process and does not add any potentially harmful chemicals to the water.
- Kills bacteria, virus, algae and mold.
- Effectice against protozoan cysts such as Cryptosporidium and Giardia lamblia.
Sterilight SC-740 Specifications:
- Reactor Dimensions- 39.4" x 3.5" (100.0 cm x 8.9 cm)
- Controller Dimensions- 9.4" x 3.2" x 2.5" (24.1 cm x 8.1 cm x 6.4 cm)
- Inlet/Outlet Port Size- 1.5“ MNPT
- Voltage- 100-240V./50-60Hz
- Power Consumption- 88W
- Lamp Watts- 80W
- Maximum Operating Pressure- 8.62 bar (125 psi)
- Ambient Water Temperature- 2-40°C (36-104°F)
- Lamp Type-Sterilume-HO (high-output)
- Chamber Material- 304 Stainless Steel
- Shipping Weight- 24 lbs. (10.9 kg)
- Additional Features- Visual Power On, Audible Lamp Failure, Lamp Replacement Reminder, Visual Lamp Life Remaining, Total Running Time.
- Warranty- 7 years on the stainless steel chamber, 1 year on UV lamps, quartz sleeves, and UV sensor, and a 5 year pro-rated warranty on all other components.
- Manufacturer: Sterilight SC-740
Replacement Parts for the SC-740 UV Disinfection System:
- S740RL-HO-UV Lamp
- QS-740- Quartz Sleeve
- RN-001- Gland Nut
- BA-ICE-C- Electronic ICE Controller
- The UV bulb is rated at an effective life of approximately 9000. To ensure continuous coverage replace annually.
Sterilight SC-740 instructions:
- CAUTION, electronic ballast must be connected to a grounded receptacle and the lamp connector ground wire connected to the stainless steel reactor chamber.
- The ideal installation is vertical with the lamp connector on top.
- The disinfection system is intended for indoor use only, do not install disinfection system where it may be exposed to the weather.
- Install the disinfection system on cold water line only.
- Replace the UV lamp annually to ensure maximum disinfection.