Sterilight SPV-740 UV Water Sanitization System:
- Built for medium demand whole house water systems, the Sterilight SPV-740 is great for any average sized home or commercial application.
- The SPV-740 features the Platinum™ ICE controller and Sterilight’s Flow-Pace™ UV intensity monitor. This combination provides a 2-stage water flow, shutting lamps down to half power when there is no need and back to full power when the water demand is increased.
- Designed as a Point of Entry water purifying system, the SPV-740 installs just before any water appliance.
- Through its ultraviolet technology, the Sterilight SPV-740 eliminates up to 99.99% bacteria, viruses, and protozoan cysts. It also packs the ability to perform up to11.2 gallons per minute decontamination ensuring that good, cleanwater will only be just a faucet tap away.
- Equipped with lamp life indicators and audible failure alarm.
- Sterilume™-HO UV lamps that have up to 9,000 hours lamp life.
- The SPV-740 is a system that can be relied to perform long lasting and worry free performance.
- Comes with a seven year reactor chamber warranty.
Sterilight SPV-740 UV Water Sanitization System Reduces:
- Eliminates up to 99.99% of bacteria (including coliform and e.coli), viruses, cryptosporidium and other harmful contaminants.
Sterilight SPV-740 UV Water Sanitization System Specs:
- Temperature Rating: 36°F to 104F
- Initial ∆P (psi): 14.5-125psi
- Flow Rate (40mJ/cm2 Dose): 11.2 gpm
- Dimensions: 39.4"
- Diameter: 3.5"
- Power Supply Dimensions: 10.75"x4.5"x2"
- Voltage: 120 V
- Frequency; 50-60 Hz
- Power Consumption: 88 W
- Lamp Watts: 80 W
- Inlet / Outlet Plumbing Ports: 3/4" FPT, 1" MPT Combo
- Chamber Material: 316 Stainless Steel Reactor
- Warranty: 7 yr for chamber, 1 yr for lamps and probes, 5 yr pro rated on all other components
- Manufacturer: Sterilight SPV-740
Sterilight SPV-740 UV Water Sanitizer System Product Sheet: