Sterilight SPV-950 UV Water Sanitization System:
- The Sterilight SPV-950 is an environmentally friendly solution to any small commercial or average sized household. With its Sterilume™-HO germicidal UV lamps, there is no need to add additional harmful chemicals to the water. The SPV-950 is also equipped with a 2-stage water flow controller that lowers the lamp power to half consumption when the demand is low and raising it to full power when the demand increases. This means less electricity used and a smaller electrical bill..
- This Point of Entry System purifies water at the source, killing up to99.99% of all bacteria, viruses, and protozoan cysts.
- The SPV-950 comes equipped with lamp life indicators and audible failure alarm to give peace of mind that the system is well at work. In addition the SPV-950 uses long lasting Sterilume™-HO UV Lamps with a life of 9,000 hours, giving this system a lasting, worry free performance.
- Comes with a seven year reactor chamber warranty.
Sterilight SPV-950 UV Water Sanitization System Reduces:
- Eliminates up to 99.99% of bacteria (including coliform and e.coli), viruses, cryptosporidium and other harmful contaminants.
Sterilight SPV-950 UV Water Sanitization System Specs:
- Temperature Rating: 36°F to 104°F
- Initial ∆P (psi): 14.5-125psi
- Flow Rate (40mJ/cm2 Dose): 14.9 gpm
- Dimensions: 47.6"
- Diameter: 3.5"
- Power Supply Dimensions: 10.75"x4.5"x2"
- Voltage: 120 V
- Frequency; 50-60 Hz
- Power Consumption: 110 W
- Lamp Watts: 100 W
- Inlet / Outlet Plumbing Ports: 3/4" FPT, 1" MPT Combo
- Chamber Material: 316 Stainless Steel Reactor
- Warranty: 7 yr for chamber, 1 yr for lamps and probes, 5 yr pro rated on all other components
- Manufacturer: Sterilight SPV-950
Sterilight SPV-950 UV Water Sanitizer System Product Sheet: