50 Pound Bag; 1/2 Cu. Ft.; No Returns
- Support Gravel Water Treatment Media:
- Gravel filter media is a high purity, reliable quality gravel that makes this media great for filtration applications.
- Support gravel, the lower strata of a filter bed, acts to support the filter medium.
- The support gravel must possess the necessary attributes of hardness and be rounded or non-angular.
- Meets AWWA Specifications.
- Gravel media is cleansed to remove all shale, clay, and inorganic impurities.
- Gravel media is available in 3 sizes: 1/8" x 1/16" Fine Gravel, 1/4" x 1/8" Medium Gravel, or 1/2" x 1/4" Coarse Gravel.
- Support Gravel Water Treatment Characteristics:
- Color: multi-color
- Bulk Density: 50 lbs / 0.5 cubic foot
- Specific Gravity: 2.65+
- Mesh Size: 2.5 in. x 3 mm
- Hardness: 7.0 (Mohs scale)
- UPC: 689466299625
- Manufacturer: WaterFilters.NET 22001