- Swift Green SGF-G1 Refrigerator Water Filter (MWF Compatible):
- The Swift Green SGF-G1 produces cleaner, better tasting drinking and cooking water.
- The GE SGF-G1 water filters reduce chlorine, taste and odor.
- The SGF-G1 reduces 99% of Cysts and 95% of Lead, Asbestos, Alachlor, Lindane, P-Dichlorobenzene, Atrazine, Turbidity, 2, 4-D, Toxaphene, Benzene, and Mercury. The Swift Green SGF-G1 refrigerator filter does not remove Fluoride.
- Swift Green SGF-G1 Water Filter with Adapter:
- The adapter is ONLY needed when replacing the GE FXRC, GE FXRT, GE MXRC, GE HXRT, GE WR97X10006, or Kenmore 46-9905.
- The GE Adapter is reusable. You only need to install it in your refrigerator once.
- The total height of the Swift Green SGF-G1 Refrigerator Filter plus the Adapter is about 1 inch taller. Please make sure you have enough room for the Swift Green SGF-G1 refrigerator water filter plus Adapter.
- Why choose Swift Green Water Filters?
- Compared to conventional carbon-based filters, Swift green filter products are environmentally friendly. Conventional carbon filters are produced by a burning process called open pit charring which releases pollution and greenhouse gas emissions into the air. Green Filter components are produced with a new technology that carbonizes dried coconut shells in an enclosed self-sustaining system while capturing and converting the emissions into useful thermal energy.
- Swift Green SGF-G1 Refrigerator Filter Contaminant Removal:
- Lead Reduction: 95%
- Cysts Reduction: 99%
- Chlorine, Taste and Odor Reduction: 95%
- Turbidity Reduction: 95%
- Asbestos Reduction: 95%
- Atrazine Reduction: 95%
- Alachlor Reduction: 95%
- Lindane Reduction: 95%
- 2, 4-D Reduction: 95%
- Mercury Reduction: 95%
- Toxaphene Reduction: 95%
- P-Dichlorobenzene Reduction: 95%
- Benzene Reduction: 95%
- Swift Green SGF-G1 Refrigerator Filter Specs:
- Max. Operating Temp.: 100 degrees Fahrenheit / 38 degrees Celsius
- Min. Operating Temp.: 33 degrees Fahrenheit / 0.6 degrees Celsius
- Max. Working Pressure: 100 / 689 kPa PSI
- Min. Working Pressure: 20 PSI / 140 kPa
- Rated Capacity: 350 gallons / 1325 liters
- Flow Rate: 0.5 gpm / 1.9 lpm
- Manufacturer: Swift SGF-G1
- Swift Green SGF-G1 Replacement Filter Information:
- The Swift Green Filters SGF-G1 (MWF Compatible) filter has a filter life of up to 6-8 months.
- The Swift Green Filter SGF-G1 refrigerator cartridge should be replaced sooner if you notice tastes and odors returning to the water, the water pressure is greatly decreasing, or the filter monitor light on the refrigerator has turned red.
- Refrigerators that use the Swift Green SGF-G1 (MWF Compatible) Water Filter:
- GE-Smart WF Refrigerators
- GE Refrigerators with the Swift Green SGF-G1 (MWF Compatible) Water Filters:
- Kenmore "363" Series Refrigerators
- GE Profile PSB42GRBV
- GE Profile PSB42LGRBBV
The Adapter is ONLY needed when replacing the FXRC, FXRT, MXRC, HXRT, WR97X10006, Kenmore 46-9905
- The Swift Green SGF-G1 (MWF Compatible) Water Filter is compatible with the following:
- Aquafresh WF287
- GE Culligan FXRC (adapter needed). The Swift Green Filter SGF-G1 plus adapter is about 1 inch taller than the GE Culligan FXRC water filter.
- GE Culligan FXRT (adapter needed)The Swift Green SGF-G1 (MWF Compatible) Water Filter plus adapter is about 1 inch taller than the GE Culligan FXRT water filter.
- GE HXRT (adapter needed)
- GE WR97X10006 (adapter needed)
- GE Smartwater : GWF, GWF01, GWF06
- GE Smartwater GWFA with pre-installed adapter
- GE Smartwater MWFA with pre-installed adapter
- Hotpoint: HWF, HWFA
- Kenmore 9905
- Kenmore 469905(adapter needed)
- Kenmore 46-9905 (adapter needed)
- Kenmore: 46-9991, 469991, 9991
- Kenmore: 46-9996, 469996, 9996
- Sears 04609905000