- Valueline Reverse Osmosis System:
- See this informative document RO Systems: What They Are & What They DoThe Valueline Reverse Osmosis System includes faucet, filters, membrane, RO tank, auto shut off valve, quick-connect fittings, installation kit, and installation instructions.
- The Valueline RO system VALUE-5EZ50 reduces barium, chromium III & VI, fluoride, lead, nitrate, nitrite, radium, selenium, and TDS.
- Produces healthier, better-tasting drinking water and cooking water.
- Improves flavor of hot and cold beverages including coffee, tea, and juices.
- Less expensive per glass than bottled water.
- The Valueline RO system is a 5 Stage Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water System.
- 50 gallons per day TFC membrane
- NSF/Prop 65 lead free faucet included
- 98% of Chemicals
- Heavy Metals
- Foul Tastes
- Valueline Reverse Osmosis System Specs:
- Pressure Requirement: 30-100 psi
- Temperature: 40ºF to 100ºF (4ºC to 38ºC)
- Flow rate of membrane is 50 gallons of water per day
- Manufacturer: Valueline VALUE-5EZ50
- Valueline Reverse Osmosis System Replacements:
- STAGE 1 - 5 Micron Sediment Filter: Removes dirt, sediments, sand, and other physical particles. Purchase the 5 micron P5-10-WF filter. Replace every 2 months depending on water quality.
- STAGE 2 - Carbon Block: Reduces chemicals, such as chlorine taste and odor, that may be in your water supply. Purchase the EP5-10-WF activated carbon block filter. Replace every 12 months depending on water quality.
- STAGE 3 - Second Carbon Block: This 0.5 Micron filter reduces chlorine taste and odor and cysts that may be in your water supply. Purchase the CBC-10-WF activated carbon block filter. Replace every 12 months depending on water quality.
- STAGE 4 - Reverse Osmosis Membrane: Membrane reduces a high percentage of dissolved inorganics. Purchase the TROM-50-WF 50 gallon per day reverse osmosis system membrane. Membrane that has a life up to 2 years depending on water quality.
- STAGE 5 - Post Carbon Filter: A final polishing process that enhances and clarifies your drinking water. Purchase the 1/4" quick connect IC10-14Q-WF inline filter. Replace every 12 months depending on water quality. Note: Older models of this RO system used the 1/4" FPT IC10-14C-WF inline filter. You may use the newer IC10-14Q-WF 1/4" quick connect inline filter but you will need to remove the 1/4" fittings at each end of the inline filter.
- Valueline Reverse Osmosis System Instructions:
- When it is time to change your filters, use your filter wrench to unscrew the filter housings. DO NOT use the wrench to tighten the housing sumps because you can damage the o-rings.
- The Reverse Osmosis TROM-50-WF Membrane should be replaced every two years depending on the quality of your water and if the filters are changed regularly.