- Valuetrex VX-TW30-150D 150 GPD TFC Dry Membranes:
- The Valuetrex 150 GPD TFC-DRY Reverse Osmosis Membrane is a 150 gallon per day membrane.
- The Valuetrex 150 GPD TFC-DRY membrane element is supplied in dry condition for increased shelf life.
- The thin film of the Valuetrex VX-TW30-150D 150 GPD TFC Dry Membrane sheet was made in the USA.
- The Valuetrex VX-TW30-150D 150 GPD TFC Dry Membrane is manufactured by a fully automatic machine for quality assurance.
- Valuetrex VX-TW30-150D 150 GPD TFC Dry Membrane Operating Limits:
- Membrane Type: Polyamide Thin-Film Composite
- Dimensions: 11.75" L x 1.8" W
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 113°F (45°C)
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 125 psi (8.6 bar)
- Maximum Feed Flow Rate: 2.0 gpm (7.6 lpm)
- Ph Range, Continuous Operation: 3.0 - 10
- Maximum Feed Silt Density Index: 5.0
- Free Chlorine Tolerance: 0.1 ppm
- Average NaCl Rejection (%) : 96%
- Permeate Flow* gpd @ 80 psi: 150 gpd
- Filter Life: 60 months*Permeate flow and salt rejection based on the following test conditions : 250 ppm softened tap water, 77°F(25°C), 15% recovery at 80 psi. Permeate flows for individual elements may vary +/-20%.
Note: Under certain conditions, the presence of free chlorine and other oxidizing agents will cause premature membrane failure.
- Manufacturer: Valuetrex VX-TW30-150D
- Valuetrex VX-TW30-150D TFC Dry Membrane Instructions :
- The first full tank of permeate should be discarded. Do not use this initial permeate for drinking water or food preparation.
- Keep Valuetrex 150 GPD TFC-DRY elements moist at all times after initial wetting.