- Tier1 P10-5-WF Poly Spun Particulate Water Filter Features:
- The Tier1 P10-5-WF Sediment Depth Filter is a 10 micron sediment filter.
- The Tier1 P10-5-WF Sediment Water Filter measures 4-7/8" x 2-1/2".
- The Tier1 P10-5-WF Polypropylene prefilter has graded density for higher dirt holding capacity.
- Tier1 P10-5-WF water filter cartridges are made of 100% pure Polypropylene.
- Tier1 Sediment Depth Cartridges are perfect pre-filters for drinking water systems, reverse osmosis systems, ice machines, and more.
- The Tier1 P10-5-WF is tested and certified by NSF International to ANSI/NSF Standard 42 for material requirements only.
- The Tier1 P10-5-WF removes sediment, dirt, sand, and silt for cleaner, filtered water.
- UPC 689466299755
- Tier1 Sediment Depth Water Filters Contaminant Removal:
- Tier1 polypropylene sediment water filters remove sediment, dirt, silt, and sand to filter your water.
- The Tier1 depth cartridge offers superior filtration through graded density technology for increased dirt holding capacity.
- Tier1 P10-5-WF Sediment Water Cartridge Specs:
- Dimensions: 4-7/8" L x 2-1/2” W
- Inside Diameter: 1.1”
- Initial Pressure Change @ Flow: 0.3 psi @ 2 gpm
- Temperature Range: 40°F TO 145°F (4.4°C TO 62.8°C)
- Filter Media: Polypropylene
- Maximum Pressure Drop: 69°F (20°C) 46.4 psi (3.2 kg/cm²)
- Recommended Replaceable Pressure Drop: 21.75 psi (1.5 kg/cm²)
- Manufacturer: Tier1 SDC-25-0510
- The Tier1 P10-5-WF Sediment Filter is a compatible replacement for:
- Liquatec SDF-25-0510 Water Filter
- Hydronix SDC-25-0505 Water Filter
- Tier1 P10-5-WF Water Filter Instructions:
- The Tier1 P10-5-WF should be replaced approximately every 2 months depending on your water quality and usage.
- The Tier1 P10-5-WF filter can be used in theUS-316 water filtration housing or in any housing that will hold a 2.5" x 4-7/8" filter.
- Changing Your Filter:
- Each time you replace your filter, clean and inspect the o-ring in between the housing cap and sump. If there isany damage to the o-ring replace it.
- After cleaning the o-ring, apply silicon lubricant, like OR-LUBRICANT-SM, available below.
- You must use a silicon food grade lubricant. All other types of lubricant could damage the o-ring. Silicone lubricant prevents leaking and extends the life of the o-ring.