NOT FOR RESIDENTIAL SALE IN CALIFORNIA
- Tier1 IC10-14C-WF Inline Water Filter Features:
- The Tier1 IC10-14C-WF is a 2" x 10" inline coconut carbon water filter with 1/4" FNPT ends.
- Coconut carbon gives a better taste to the water than regular GAC carbon.
- Two 1/4" compression fittings are needed. One compression fitting is needed for each end. The 1/4" fittings are sold separately or use your current 1/4" fittings.
- This inline filter reduces taste, odor, sediment, and chlorine taste and odor from your water.
- Use the Tier1 IC10-14C-WF inline filter in beverage equipment, reverse osmosis systems, drinking fountains, water coolers, ice machines, refrigerators, coffee makers and other point of use applications.
- Tier1 IC10-14C-WF Inline Water Filter Contaminant Reduction:
- Chlorine Taste and Odor
- 5 Micron Nominal Sediment
- Tier1 IC10-14C-WF Inline Water Filter Specs:
- Media: Coconut GAC
- Dimensions: 10" L x 2” W
- Pipe Size NPT: 1/4"
- Fittings: 1/4" Compression Fittings needed for 1/4" FNPT ends
- Max Pressure: 125 psi
- Max Temperature: 100ºF (38ºC)
- Minimum Temperature: 35ºF (2ºC)
- Flow Rate: .5 gpm
- Filter Life: 1 year or 2000 gallons
- UPC: 689466299205
- Manufacturer: Tier1 IAC-RO
- Tier1 IC10-14C-WF Coconut Carbon Inline Filter Replacement Information:
- The Tier1 IC10-14C-WF inline water filters should be replaced every 2000 gallons or 1 year depending on the quality of your water.
- The Tier1 IC10-14C-WF 1/4" inline filter can be used in most RO systems as well as icemakers, coffee makers and refrigerators.
- You can replace any 10" inline filter with 1/4" FNPT ends with the Tier1 IC10-14C-WF inline filter.
- Tier1 IC10-14C-WF Inline Water Filter Instructions:
- Tier1 IC10-14C-WF inline filters should be installed on cold water lines only.
- Tier1 IC10-14C-WF water filters should not be used where water is microbiologically unsafe.
- Cartridges will contain a very small amount of carbon fines. After installation, cartridges should be flushed with sufficient water to remove all traces of fines from your water system before use. It is recommended that you run the tap for at least 10 seconds prior to using the water. This is particularly important if the tap water has not been used daily.
- The filter must be protected against freezing. Failure to do so may result in cracking of the filter and water leakage.