10" L x 4.5" W; 2 LB KDF
- Tier1 KDF55-10BB-WF Water Filter:
- The Tier1 KDF55-10BB-WF Water Filter is 10" L x 4.5" W. The filter can be used in all #10 Big Blue or #10 Big Boy housings.
- The Tier1 KDF55-10BB-WF Water Filter cartridge has 2 pounds of KDF.
- The Tier1 KDF55-10BB-WF filter cartridge contains KDF 55. The KDF55-10BB-WF water filter reduces chlorine taste and odor, water-soluble heavy metals, and controls scale, bacteria, and algae in your water.
- KDF is a patented medium that consists of high purity copper-zinc granules that use redox (exchange of electrons) to effectively reduce chlorine and heavy metals as well as controlling microorganisms in potable water.
- The Tier1 KDF55-10BB-WF Water Filter cartridge features activated Coconut Shell Carbon and a sediment element for increased dirt-holding capacity.
- Tier1 KDF55-10BB-WF Water Filter Contaminant Reduction:
- Chlorine taste and odor
- Water-soluble heavy metals
- Scale, bacteria and algae
- Tier1 KDF55-10BB-WF Water Filter Specs:
- Dimensions: 10" L x 4.5" W
- Media: 2 pound KDF 55
- Recommended Flow Rate: 2 gpm
- UPC: 689466299281
- Manufacturer: Tier1 KDF55-10BB-WF
- Tier1 KDF55-10BB-WF Water Filter Instructions:
- Change cartridges every 6 months or sooner if a bad taste and/or odor occur.
- The o-ring in the housing should also be replaced and lubricated to prevent leakage.
- Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system.
- After installation, the filter should be flushed with sufficient water to remove all traces of fines.