- Tier1 RO5-WF RO 5 Stage RO System Features:
- The Tier1 RO5-WF Reverse Osmosis System includes all filters, membrane, standard long reach chrome faucet, filter and membrane housings, bladder tank, bracket, auto shut-off valve, feed water and waste water saddle valves, tubing, fittings, and installation instructions.
- The RO5-WF requires at least 40 psi to operate. If you have low pressure, purchase the RO5P-WF system which is identical to the RO5-WF system, except the RO5P-WF includes a pump.
- The 5 Stage, 50 gallons per day, Tier1 RO5-WF reverse osmosis system reduces barium, cadmium, chromium III & VI, copper, flouride, lead, mercury, nitrate, nitrite, radium, selenium, and TDS.
- The Tier1 5 Stage RO System produces healthier, better-tasting drinking water and cooking water.
- RO Water is less expensive per glass than bottled water.
- The RO5-WF is designed for quick and simple installation and maintenance.
- For more information see RO Systems: What They Are & What They Do.
- Tier1 RO5-WF Reverse Osmosis System Specs:
- Capacity: 50 gallons per day
- Pressure Requirement: 40-75 psi
- Temperature: 40F to 100F (4C to 38C)
- Waste Water to Good Water Ratio: 3:1
- UPC: 689466299519
- Manufacturer: Tier1 RO-550Q-1
- Tier1 RO5-WF RO System Replacements:
- STAGE 1- 5 Micron Sediment Filter: Removes dirt, sediments, sand, and other physical particles. Purchase the 5 micron P5-10-WF filter. Replace every 6 months depending on water quality.
- STAGE 2 - Carbon Block : Reduces chemicals, such as chlorine taste and odor, that may be in your water supply. Purchase the EP5-10-WF filter. Replace every 6 months depending on water quality.
- STAGE 3 - Carbon Block: Reduces chemicals, such as chlorine taste and odor, that may be in your water supply. Purchase the EP5-10-WF carbon block filter. Replace every 6 months depending on water quality.
- STAGE 4 - Reverse Osmosis Membrane: Membrane reduces a high percentage of dissolved inorganics. Purchase the Dow Filmtec TW30-1812-50 50 gallon per day reverse osmosis system membrane. Membrane life up to 2 years depending on water quality.
- STAGE 5 - Post Carbon Filter: A final polishing process that enhances and clarifies your drinking water. Purchase the IC10-14C-WF inline filter. Replace every 6 months depending on water quality.
- Tank: RO-132-W14 - White 3.2 Gallon Reverse Osmosis System Bladder Tank
- Wrench: FW-1 Wrench.
- Tier1 RO5-WF Reverse Osmosis System Instructions:
- When it is time to change your filters, use your filter wrench to unscrew the filter housings. DO NOT use the wrench to tighten the housing sumps because you can damage the o-rings.
- For more information see the RO5-WF Instruction Manual.