- Swift Green SGF-LA50 Refrigerator Filters (LT600P Compatible)
- Compared to conventional carbon-based filters, Swift Green Filters are environmentally friendly.
- Conventional carbon filters are produced by a burning process called open pit charring, which releases pollution and greenhouse gas emissions into the air.
- Swift Green Filters components are produced with a new technology that carbonizes dried coconut shells in an enclosed, self sustaining system, while capturing and converting the emissions into useful, thermal energy.
- The Swift Green SGF-LA50 Refrigerator Filter is an alternate for the LT600P Refrigerator Filter.
- The Swift Green SGF-LA50 refrigerator filters keep a healthy level of fluoride, a water additive that promotes strong teeth. *Applies to municipal tap water.
- The Swift Green SGF-LA50 filter is tested and certified by WQA, according to NSF/ANSI standard 42, for material requirements only.
- Swift Green SGF-LA50 Refrigerator Filter Contaminant Removal:
- Chlorine, Taste and Odor Reduction: 95%
- Particulates: 85%
- Swift Green SGF-LA50 Refrigerator Filter Specs:
- Filter Media: Coconut Shell Carbon
- Max. Operating Temp.: 38 degrees Celsius / 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- Min. Operating Temp.: 0.6 degrees Celsius / 33 degrees Fahrenheit
- Max. Working Pressure: 689 kPa / 100 PSI
- Min. Working Pressure: 140 kPa / 20 PSI
- Rated Capacity: 11,356.2 litres / 3,000 gallons
- Flow Rate: 1.9 lpm / 0.5 gpm
- Manufacturer: Swift SGF-LA50
- The Swift Green SGF-LA50 Refrigerator Filter is compatible with:
- LG LT600P Water Filter
- LG 5231JA2005A Water Filter
- LG 5231JA2005A-S Water Filter
- LG 5231JA2006A Water Filter
- LG 5231JA2006A-S Water Filter
- LG 5231JA2006B Water Filter
- LG 5231JA2006B-S Water Filter
- LG 5231JA2006F Water Filter
- LG 5231JA2006F-S Water Filter
- Sears / Kenmore 9990 Water Filter
- Sears / Kenmore 9990P Water Filter
- Sears / Kenmore 469990 Water Filter
- Sears / Kenmore 46-9990 Water Filter
- Sears / Kenmore 04609990000 Water Filter
- Swift Green SGF-LA50 Replacement Water Filter Information :
- Flush filter for 3 minutes (approx. 10 glasses) for optimal performance.
- It is normal to see sputtering, intermittent, or slow flow during the first 3 minutes.
- Replace every 6-8 months.