- Teledyne Waterpik IR-20 Under Sink Water Filter:
- The Waterpik IR-20 polypropylene water filter reduces sediment and rust.
- The Teledyne Waterpik IR-20 water filter is a 5 micron fine sediment filter.
- The Teledyne Waterpik IR-20 filter fits in inline, whole house, and under sink water filtration systems.
- Manufacturer: Waterpik IR-20
- Water Filter Systems for the Waterpik IR-20 Water Filter:
- Waterpik IF-20 (IF20) Water Filter System
- Waterpik IF-20A (IF20A) Water Filter System
- Waterpik IF-25 (IF25) Water Filter System
- Waterpik K-50 (K50) Water Filter System
- The Waterpik IR-20 water filter fits most standard filter systems by: InstaPure, Ametek, Culligan, Cuno, Omni, Aqua Pure, Keystone, Filterite, Moen, Peerless, Purity Plus and Pollenex.
- Replacement Parts for the Filter System:
- Teledyne Waterpik 274300 Replacement O-Ring. The 274300 oring can ONLY be used with Teledyne Waterpik housings.
- If your current Teledyne Waterpik housing is leaking, there are no other replacement parts available. You will need to purchase a new housing such as the Culligan HF-360. The HF-360 can use the IR-25 Water Filter. The 274300 oring does not work with the Culligan HF-360 housing.
- Teledyne Waterpik IR20 Replacement Information:
- The Waterpik IR-20 water filter is easy to install in under sink water filter systems.
- Waterpik IR-20 water filter life is up to 6 months or 30,000 gallons. The Waterpik IR20 water filter life also depends on the quality of your water.
- 10" Length
- Alternate Part #'s: IR20, IR-20W, IR20W