- Teledyne Waterpik IR-25 Under Sink Water Filter:
- This Waterpik IR-25 polypropylene water filter reduces sediment and rust.
- The Teledyne Waterpik IR-25 water filter is a 20 micron medium sediment filter.
- The Teledyne Waterpik IR25 filter fits in inline, under sink, and whole house water filtration systems.
- Manufacturer: Waterpik IR-25
- Under Sink Water Filter Systems for the Waterpik IR-25 Water Filter:
- Waterpik IF-20 (IF20) Water Filter System
- Waterpik IF-20A (IF20A) Water Filter System
- Waterpik IF-25 (IF25) Water Filter System
- Waterpik K-50 (K50) Water Filter System
- The Waterpik IR-25 water filter fits most standard filter systems by: Ametek, Culligan, Cuno, Omni, Aqua Pure, InstaPure, Keystone, Filterite, Moen, Peerless, Purity Plus and Pollenex.
- Replacement Parts for the Filter System:
- Teledyne Waterpik 274300 Replacement O-Ring. The 274300 oring can ONLY be used with Teledyne Waterpik housings.
- If your current Teledyne Waterpik housing is leaking, there are no other replacement parts available. You will need to purchase a new housing such as the Culligan HF-360. The HF-360 can use the IR-25 Water Filter. The 274300 oring does not work with the Culligan HF-360 housing.
- Teledyne Waterpik IR25 Replacement Information:
- The Waterpik IR-25 water filter is easy to install in under sink water filter systems.
- The Waterpik IR-25 water filter life is up to 2 months or 10,000 gallons. The Waterpik IR25 water filter life also depends on the quality of your water.