- Watts Flowmatic FH4200CW12 Clear Filter Housing:
- The buttress thread design of the Watts FH4200W12 filter housing provides superior sealing and greater security.
- Watts FH4200CW12 Flowmatic Clear Plastic Filter Housings are made entirely of the highest quality FDA grade NSF listed polypropylene.
- The Watts FH4200CW12 filter housing features superior chemical resistance from many aggressive chemicals including most acids, alcohol, ammonia, oils, plating solutions and others.
- The Watts Flowmatic FH4200CW12 clear housing has thick side walls with heavy-duty ribs to provide greater strength.
- The cap, sump and top-seated o-rings compress to provide leak proof sealing.
- Heavy Duty Construction.
- The OR-4 O-Ring should be replaced periodically to prevent leaks.
- The water filter cartridge is not included with the housing. This allows you to purchase the best water filter for your water supply.
- Connecting two #10 Standard Housings:
- Two #10 Standard housings can be connected with a pipe nipple or pipe union. There are several pipe nipples available that can be used to connect two #10 Standard Housings. See all combinations of pipe nipple options here.
- NP-12 - Use this pipe nipple to connect two #10 Housings with 1/2" Inlet/Outlets
- Watts FH4200CW12 Flowmatic Plastic Filter Housing Specs:
- Dimensions: 10" x 4.72"
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 125 psi (8.75 bar)
- Maximum Temperature: 125°F (52°C)
- Minimum Temperature: 40°F (4°C)
- Material, sumps & caps: FDA grade polypropylene
- Material, O-rings: EPDM
- Cycles Test: Tested to 150,000 cycles from 0 to 125 psi.
- Burst test: Tested to 500 psi
- Manufacturer: Watts FH4200CW12
- Watts FH4200CW12 Flowmatic Filter Housing Information:
- The water filter cartridge is not included with the housing. This allows you to purchase the best water filter for your water supply. We recommend the FloPlus-10 filter to be used in this system.
- The water filter cartridge life depends on the water filter cartridge purchased, the quality of your water, and the amount of water used. You will know when to change the filter cartridge when your water pressure drops.