- Watts WQCFU-T-KIT Triple Drinking Water System Features:
- The Watts WQCFU-T-KIT drinking water system is a low cost alternative to Reverse Osmosis.
- With the WQCFU-T drinking water unit there is no reject water (100% of the water is used).
- No pressure problems. Unit works as low as 15 psi / 1 bar pressure.
- The model number for this unit is WQCFU-T-KIT, and includes 10" carbon block and sediment cartridges and a hollow fiber membrane (UF), bracket, long reach chrome faucet, feed water saddle valve, and tubing.
- Watts WQCFU-T-KIT Triple Drinking Water System: First stage - 10 in. 5-micron sediment prefilter; Second stage - 10 in. activated carbon block; Third Stage - 10 in. hollow fiber ultra filtration membrane.
- WQCFU-T system cartridges have double o-rings to prevent leakage.
- WQCFU-T drinking water systems are easy to maintain and consistently provide the highest quality water possible.
- The WQCFU-T Triple Kwik-Change Unit has Sediment and Carbon Cartridges and an Ultra Filtration (UF) membrane that can be removed simply by twisting.
- For this unit, you will not need a storage tank. The water will flow through the cartridges with little pressure loss.
- You have the option of choosing future cartridge types and sizes for residential, commercial and food service use.
- For greater capacity you may choose the popular 11" replacement cartridges which are compatible with the WQCFU-T Drinking Water System.
- We sell the compatible 11" replacement water filter cartridges: WQCSC11, WQCCC11, WQCHFC11 and WQCABC11.
- Watts WQCFU-T-KIT Triple Drinking Water System Contaminant Reduction:
- Chlorine Taste and Odor
- Manufacturer: Watts WQCFU-T-KIT
The filter change interval will vary due to your water quality and the amount of water used.
- Watts WQCFU-T-KIT Triple Drinking Water System Stages:
- Stage 1: The WQCSC11 is a sediment filter used in the first stage.
- Stage 2: The WQCCC11 is a carbon block filter used in the second stage.
- Stage 3: The WQCHFC11 is a hollow fiber/ultra filtration filter used in the third stage.